“What the fuss is all about??”
Review of La Ferme

La Ferme
Ranked #72 of 1,016 Restaurants in Pattaya
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 45
Cuisines: French, Grill, Wine Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

I am staying at the Woodlands resort and the restaurant "La Ferme" is well advertised on their website to be one of their restaurant and reading the reviews I wanted to try for myself. I had diner on my first night, was tired after a long flight and decided to go for a main dish "the famous roasted chicken". First I wanted to make sure I could put my meal on my main hotel bill...but guess what..No you can't?? I have travel the world and first time ever that a restaurant part of an hotel would not allow me to put it on my room..so if you stay at Woodlands resort make sure you have plenty of cash or a credit card. Now let's talk about the "Chicken"... well I think their chef needs some culinary lessons...the chicken is supposed to be roasted..right? The skin was like the chicken had been boiled...white..no colour...the chicken itself was absolutely tasteless. Hollandaise sauce served on the side had far too much vinegar in it and for the "Tarragon" forget about it. Now for the fries served on the side...no better than fries you would get at a McDonald's..and I was able to count them all on the 10 fingers of my hands...yes that's right..just about 10 fries fighting each other in a small bowl..how pathetic. I have myself worked in some of the best restaurants in the UK and I really don't like to criticise but common.."La ferme" sort it out. As for the prices..for what you get, no sorry. Unfortunately I am unable to recommend this restaurant at all, regrettable as I was expecting so much from it. Thanks for reading.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 19 February 2017

I come here for dinner last night did order la ferme chicken and cabonala spagettie. food was so yummy and delicious. recommend to come here.

Reviewed 1 February 2017 via mobile

I do enjoy a good burger every now and then, hence the reason I came to La Ferme for one. However when you advertise something, be honest me give it to the customer, instead of flimsy skinny McDonalds fries....
I like proper potato slices(chips/ fries) but not the stuff (McDonald's style msg sprinkled fries) they served me(and others).

1  Thank Eudon H
Reviewed 6 January 2017

We came here a couple of times during our visit and the food was fantastic, I chose the australian steak both times and was amazing, I would like to thank the staff and manager for excellent service and attention on both occasions, keep up the good work !!

Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

I don't understand why this restaurant isn't rated much higher... I've never had food that has tasted to perfection it was just beautiful and the decor is also stunning... you need to try this if u are in Pattaya well worth the money and the tip