“Great fun day for all ages.”
Review of Art in Paradise

and up
Pattaya Art in Paradise Admission Ticket
Ranked #5 of 141 things to do in Pattaya
More attraction details
Owner description: and our reason to build up the museum is unlike pop songs in music departments which provides numerous occasions for people to sing along and participate museums are limited to galleries where general public tends to feel a great distance from. Therefore, we constituted a museum that costumers could easily participate and enjoy. Our museum points out two elements which are Art-tainment and edu-tainment. Thus, the art that actually incorporates with entertainment and academic were assorted into this museum. Art in Paradise is composed of 9 themes. Firstly, an Aqua room tricks individual as if he or she is in a real aquarium. Secondly, a Safari room is drew with full of different animals. Thirdly, a Classic art room contains an edu-tainment element. Moreover, we have Ayutaya room which is the most popular room. Thai room, Egypt room, Surrealism room, and the Dinosaur room which is a younger kids favorite. Furthermore, many people can enjoy optical illusion including a part which makes a giant effect. These 8 sections can be categorized as paintings.Lastly we also added a new section which consist sculpture arts.Thai cultural expressions were made into miniatures called diorama. Therefore, we have total 9 themes.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I’m a 70yr old ,and decided to spend time here ,but unfortunately I had to go by myself.the place was out of this world with great 3D paintings. But the unfortunate thing about being by yourself i needed to politely ask people to take photos of myself in front of the 3D art ,I also did i the same if ask .had no problem with anyone from different country’s, but when asking any Russian to take a photograph for me they was very rude aggressive and unhelpful, towards me (I’m British) at that stage halfway round I was so upset I ended my visit, So my advise is to go with a partner or friend .

All reviews
in 57 reviews
"interactive"
in 59 reviews

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Having visited Art in Paradise Chiang Mai, and been absolutely delighted with it, there was no way I would miss visiting this one in Pattaya. This museum of 3-D art is easily accessible by north bound Baht bus, located in a soi on the right, about 300m before the bus turns left into Beach Rd.

It is cleverly designed so visitors can interact with it, and because I’d already visited the Chiang Mai museum of the same name, I was expecting to see similar enhancements via the internet. However, on entering, there was no invitation to download an app to your phone and hence no free wifi. After my previous experience in CM, I had gone adequately prepared with fully charged phone, digital camera with spare batteries, tripod and selfie stick.

On entry everyone is required to leave their shoes at a repository - hence you won't be treading in anyone else's mess. On entry, my initial reaction was one of disappointment. It was clear from the patches of tape on the floor that they had previously had viewing points marked on the floor for many exhibits and had covered them over, but I soon ditched the blues as I found even without the app, there was plenty to see and do. I spent a good couple of hours or more, camera on tripod, either in video or self-timer mode, me scrawling round on the floor or acting like a latter day Indiana Jones, etc, to shoot some real fun footage. At some exhibits there are pictorial tips on how to interact with them, but there are plenty of other ways if you put your mind to it. If you get involved with the exhibits you will certainly get 300 baht worth of fun. It's all about letting your hair down and intereacting - if you don't fancy that then best give it a miss. Entrance fee is only 300 baht (under £7 or $9).

Disappointed on arrival but totally chuffed on exit.

Looking for something to do after?

I finished my visit with a short walk back down the main road to the Corner Bar on Soi 6 - if you like an English Pub you’ll love it - they had good food, a good selection of beer at fair prices and really great company of down-to-earth British customers. They love it, so did I, I hope you will too.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

On the walls- someone has copied ( very well ) some of the worlds great paintings-
It is great fun to stand in front and be photographed- often in an interactive way.
More expensive for farangs than Thais

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

There are a plethora of photos in front of which you can have your picture taken in whatever pose you want. I love this place, always spending more time than I planned on. It's best to go early afternoon before the after school & after work crowds arrive, and it doesn't hurt to have an extra battery for your camera.