“Good food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Myself son & mum went as mum had seen a tv commercial & thought my son would like it.
She was right he did enjoy his TBone & 2 sides plus corn on the cob.
Mum & I had the ribs - mine with creamy mash potatoes & onion rings. Mum with bake potatoes & onion rings.
We all enjoyed it. It was a bit pricey compared to Thai food but compared with other establishments serving continental meat dishes we thought it charged the same.
Made a change from Thai Food for us - if staying in Pattaya a while & needed a meat fix then would visit again.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

I have known this place for years before it moved to its current location. NEVER go there unless the owner is there. The staff are bad tempered, rude and cough and splutter over the food. It seems to me they are at war with the owner behind his back. I nearly vomitted listening to the hacking, phlegmy coughs of the staff. When the owner is not there the tables are filthy and service is hostile

1  Thank wahwah2017
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Stepped in there early afternoon for lunch and saw
something I really wanted. The waitress told me that I could only order drinks as the chef had not arrived and I would have to wait before ordering. The chef arrives around 1:15 and I can make my order. Then the waitress comes back to tell me that the meat has not arrived from the market so I go with a burger. The meat tasted as if it had been left or in the open for hours and was the half cooked. I could only eat part of it. I gave up and asked for a cocktail, once again I'm told that they don't have the ingredients so I give up and leave never to return.

1  Thank Mike K
Reviewed 2 March 2018

My son and his buddy have been here many times, know the owner and of course couldn't wait to take the family there. The owner and the staff greeted us like old friends! The food was great...we all had half rack baby back ribs and they were awesome. Definitely recommend going there while in Pattaya

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

Stopped by for the Sunday Special. Half rack of baby back with jacket potato and slaw. Was a really big half rack lol. Food was awesome and the only thing that keeps me from giving a 5 is the server didn’t come back to see if I needed anything else or to check on my meal. Also waited a long time just to get my bill. Would recommend for sure.