6 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 18/02/23
Priceline$143
Hotels.com$143
Travelocity$143
All reviews honeymoon deluxe room fitz club excellent hotel buffet breakfast pools breezeo maharani thai
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 September 2022

My Fiancé and I stayed here, great staff, the service is unbeatable. Anything I wanted was at my fingertips. I was very comfortable and it was easy to relax as I did not need to leave the resort for much of anything. The pool is beautiful and the private beach is quiet most of the time. This is will be my go-to hotel everytime I'm in Pattaya.

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Royal Cliff Hotels Group , Owner at Royal Cliff Beach Terrace, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2022

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for sharing this review following your stay at the Royal Cliff Beach Terrace.

We are glad that your overall experience was a success and that you enjoyed the quality of service offered by our dedicated staff and the numerous facilities such as our private beach and the new Sky Aquarium Pool that was opened last December.

I will gladly share your positive feedback with the team, it is the best reward for all of us.
We hope you will keep good memories of your stay with us and look forward to welcoming you soon.

With my best regards,

Thibault Sellier
Resident Manager
Royal Wing Suites & Spa

Reviewed 7 November 2021

It was a 1 night stay with my 4 years old son and my 62 Years old mom. The hotel has everything to dream for perfect stay and suitable for kids and seniors.
We had a nice garden view room in Royal Cliff Beach hotel building.
The private beach is fabulous, Quiet, comfortable and peaceful environment to relax within.
The staff and service are commendable, first class. The breakfast is not to be missed. I never expected the Thai traditional street food Pa-Tong-Go will be good when it made by hotel not street vendor, But you nailed it.
We had a nice dinner at the Breezeo restaurants, but we missed the spectacular sunset view because my son too much enjoys the water slices at Fitz club.

We will be back for sure next month, for my husband's birthday.

Date of stay: November 2021
Royal Cliff Hotels Group , Owner at Royal Cliff Beach Terrace, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2021

Dear Valued Guest,

Warm greetings from the Royal Cliff Hotels Group- The State of Exclusivity and Fascination!

We would like to thank you for taking the time to share your review with us and other travelers following your recent stay at the Royal Cliff Beach Terrace.

It was a delight for us to know that you had a wonderful stay with us and appreciated the privacy of the hotel, the beach, and the atmosphere of tranquility it offers.

We could not agree more that our hotel is ideal for a family vacation. It is our goal to provide a great travel experience to everyone, even our younger travelers; this is why we are happy to offer our edutainment center Funtasea, that is much loved by parents and kids for its amusing activities, our game center The Verge and, of course, fun and most importantly, safe slide in our Fitz Club swimming pool, where the kids can enjoy themselves while parents relax on the comfortable sunbeds surrounded by the beautiful greenery.

We were delighted to learn that you were impressed with the delicious food that our team of chefs prepares using only the products of the highest quality. We have gladly shared your compliments with them and they are most grateful.

Thank you again for choosing the Royal Cliff and we are looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

If you encounter any problems or difficulties you can always ask me. I will do my best to assist you. We look forward to your return and surprise you even more with our offerings. It is a pleasure to have you as our guest.

Royal Cliff Hotels Group & PEACH

Reviewed 8 September 2021 via mobile

We spent 2 days in honeymoon deluxe room which arranged by Mr.Nilesh Kosti. We got a chance to enjoyed our buffet breakfast for first morning of our stayed. We enjoyed room service for meal from Maharani Resturant (food contained no MSG) and we loved the spa. All product from hotel are organic which is really huge advantage for the clients. Even hotel have huge space, but surrounding environment in the hotel is extremely clean. We will definitely come back here for our next visit in near future.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Royal Cliff Hotels Group , Other at Royal Cliff Beach Terrace, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2021

Dear Valued Guest,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience following your recent stay at the Royal Cliff Beach Hotel.

We were thrilled to receive such a review and to learn that we were able to exceed your expectations and create a memorable stay for you.

Your high commendations on our International Breakfast Buffet and Maharani food quality are much valued and will be shared with our team of highly skilled chef. All our dishes are made from the finest ingredients carefully selected by our culinary team to make each morning of your stay with us perfect and it’s great to know that it was appreciated.

Thank you for highlighting the location of the hotel state of the art facilities we offer to our esteemed guests.

We have gladly shared your review with the whole Royal Cliff team. Everyone was delighted to hear that they were able to provide you exceptional service that contributed to your wonderful stay with us.

We are very much looking forward to welcoming you back again soon.

For your future stay, we encourage you to book direct with us in order to receive a plethora of benefits including best rate guaranteed, free shuttle service to Pattaya, discounts in restaurants and more. Also, we can help personalize your stay with us. Just let us know what else we can do to enhance your experience. To book direct please go to our website and you can book online, call or email us.

If you encounter any problems or difficulties you can always ask for me. I will do my best to assist you. We look forward to your return and surprise you even more with our offerings. It is a pleasure to have you as our guest.

Reviewed 1 September 2021

I stayed here 3d2n with my family. I enjoy with hotel facilities I love the pool that I can swim while seeing sunset and the sea . The hotel staff take care us very well all of them make us impressive and I expect to come back again.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Royal Cliff Hotels Group , Other at Royal Cliff Beach Terrace, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2021

Dear Valued Guest,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and other travelers following your recent stay at the Royal Cliff Beach Hotel.

It was a delight for us to learn that you had an excellent stay with us and were impressed with the high quality of service and the state of the art facilities we provide to our guests. We are pleased to learn that you enjoyed to the fullest our popular swimming pool and the private beach offering the most magnificent views over the Gulf of Thailand.

Your high commendations on the warm hospitality demonstrated by our team are much appreciated and were shared with our associates. Everyone was thrilled to learn that they were able to contribute to your memorable stay with us.

We are very much looking forward to welcoming you back again soon.

For your future stay, we encourage you to book direct with us in order to receive a plethora of benefits including the best rate guaranteed, free shuttle service to Pattaya, discounts in restaurants, and more. Also, we can help personalize your stay with us. Just let us know what else we can do to enhance your experience. To book direct please go to our website and you can book online, call or email us.

Reviewed 9 April 2021

I was here for a few days in the first week of April with my family. All in all an amazing place to stay when you are in Pattaya.

The Kid Club and gym facilities were great - Kids Club was very busy with lots of children but it’s the time of year, special thanks to Ms.Ae (Kid Club Staff) for a very good service and we were able to use the Fitz Club. Staff are extremely courteous and go out of the way to help. Fitness and Relaxation areas are nice. Service is excellent from staffs, special thanks to Mr.Win, Mr.Note (Manager) and team that made me feel at home and topnotch service.

This has to be the best gym we have an experienced.

The hotel was once again superb:
Great facilities
Excellent location
I really enjoyed my time at Royal Cliff Hotel and will definitely be back, THANK YOU!!!

Date of stay: April 2021
Royal Cliff Hotels Group , Other at Royal Cliff Beach Terrace, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2021

Dear Valued Guest,

It was a delight for us to know that the variety of facilities for the kids we have on-site were such a big plus to you. It is our goal to provide a great travel experience to everyone, even our younger travelers; this is why we are happy to offer our edutainment center Funtasea, that is much loved by parents and kids for its amusing activities and fun and most importantly, safe slide in our Fitz Club swimming pool, where the kids can enjoy themselves while parents relax on the comfortable sunbeds surrounded by the beautiful greenery.

Your high commendations on the high level of service provided by our team members are much appreciated. We have gladly shared your review and kind words with Ms. Ae, Mr. Win and Mr.Note and they are most grateful.

Thank you again for choosing the Royal Cliff as your travel destination and we are looking forward to welcoming you back for another pleasant stay.

For your future stay we encourage you to book directly with us in order to receive a plethora of benefits including best rate guaranteed, free shuttle service to Pattaya, discounts in restaurants and more. Also, we can help personalize your stay with us. Just let us know what else we can do to enhance your experience. To book direct please go to our website and you can book online, call or email us.