7 people are viewing this hotel
Booking.com$65
Trip.com$59
Hotel Website$66
3,687 results
All reviews swimming pool kids club beach road hardrock hrh lounge thailand baht
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 December 2021

We stayed at this hotel for a few nights, after spending a great few days in Bangkok. I must say that I liked this place… but there were a few points that does not allow me to give this a full 5 star rating… hence the 4 point rating of my review.

So, here it is:

POSITIVE POINTS:
+ As usual, the Hard Rock franchise give you the feel of being among the famous… and in Pattaya it does not disappoint.
+ Staff (with the exception of a couple of people) are extremely friendly, helpful and simply very pleasant.
+ The hotel is clean in every area… so a huge thumbs up to the staff taking care of this.
+ Room with a view over the sea is fantastic... NICE sunset from the 8th Floor.
+ Pool area is pleasant, safe and well taken care of. Nice array of activity… despite not having so many guests due to COVID.
+ Hard Rock Café at the bottom end of the property is very pleasant… and I appreciate the fact that (even though it goes into the night) you cannot hear it in the room.
+ Central location… easy walking distance to many options of shopping / restaurants / entertainment / across the street from the beach… etc.

SO-SO POINTS:
+/- Room is rather small, yet still comfortable.
+/- I (personally) do not understand the need for a STEP UP to get into the bathroom. Almost tripped and fell late at night, when needing to use the toilet. This step into the bathroom makes no sense at all.
+/- Breakfast was JUST OK… I could not understand why there was NO cheese on none of the days that I was there. Juices… not fresh – something like the ones you buy at the supermarket.

NEGATIVE POINTS:
- WHY… WHY… WHY do certain employees give me the sensation that they are trying to make money on the side? I asked for a taxi to the local hospital (for COVID testing before my flight back). It took about 15 minutes for the taxi to arrive… and cost me 150 Bhat. It is literally 500 meters away… simply worth 35 Baht. SURELY some sort of “system” to favour their friends at a commission.
- Asked for a taxi to the Airport… wanted me to pay 2500 Bhat??? I came from Bangkok, and paid 1500. When I argued with him that 2500 is not an option… he came down to 1500 – which was what I paid… but the sensation I got was that they run a scheme to get the most money out of tourists.
- Last point on the negative side… is the price for the night. I am sure that I paid too much, and despite liking the stay here, I felt that it is overpriced.

SUMMING UP:
Maybe next time, I will stay on the other beach... and not on this side. The negative points really left a bad taste in my mouth.

Room tip: Get a room with a view over the bay
Date of stay: December 2021
Reviewed 4 December 2021

Really nice hotel with very good value these days,good location nice professional staff,cool things,rooms are maybe little bit small for being almost a 5 star,had a sea view deluxe room
Ok, for a few night with good value like i had
But i asked for the highest floor and had 10 floor and
there was something on the roof topp starting vibrating 07:00-08:00 every morning and all day i guess machine, power room or generator, maybe they had washing station there,i told them but nothing happened
and thats not ok,
So dont ask for high floor whatever you do if you want to sleep good or have a nap in the day
So Beware for topfloor

Room tip: 1014 was noicy read my comment
Date of stay: December 2021
Reviewed 15 November 2021 via mobile

Our family has been visiting the hotel for many years as we loved the energetic vibe of the place.

This is our first visit since October 2019 and Covid outbreak.

The hotel and the rooms were very clean. The Covid preventive measures were put in place and we felt very safe.

They have renovated and upgraded parts of the pool area. By the way, we always enjoy our time in the huge pool and the slides. They also organised poolside activities and games, which made the place very lively.

We have always enjoyed the wide selection of food available during the buffet breakfast. However during this stay, we have noticed some of the Western selection like cheese, cold cuts, french toast, etc were missing. On the other hand, there were more Thai dishes like sticky rice, grilled meat, etc. It would be nice to see the Western selection come back again.

Overall, it was still an enjoyable stay and we look forward to our next visit soon.

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 588phis
Reviewed 21 December 2020

After a few nights at HR Pattaya, you forget your´re abroad. The location is fantastic but nothing compared to the excellent and exquisite staff. Congratulations Mr. Smith, muito obrigado, because you have "handpicked the best berries". Thanks a lot to the wonderful staff that work so hard where and when we the guests are having fun and for the guests having fun. Ms. Eve, Super - Fluke, "Always there and smiling Tattoo Queen" Natasha, Aiwa, Kung, Saysy,Gloria, Jubl, Pookie, Emi, Chakrit, Frankie...etc. etc...Just to mention a few of them.

ขอบคุณจากใจ.

If you "Rock" so much in these times, imagine when the Covid is away...

JJ

Room tip: Don´t hesitate!!! This is your place!! The room looking to South Pattaya are sunny and nice with beautiful sunsets, but all are good!
Date of stay: December 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank Pablo-Indautxu
Hard Rock Pattaya, General Manager at Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2020

Dear Pablo,

Thank you very much for your review and for staying with us at Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya. I especially enjoyed reading your comments about my colleagues, whom I believe do set our hotel experience apart. Thank you again and I hope we’ll have the opportunity to welcome you back to Pattaya.

Happy belated X'Mas & Happy Rockin' New Year!

Warmest regards,
Jorge C Smith

Reviewed 13 December 2020

Small room
But hotel has a lot of rooms.

Terrible extra bed , very short and don’t strong

The breakfast room does not have enough tables for guests.

ห้องพักเล็กมาก
เตียงเสริมแย่มาก เตียงสั้นมาก นอนแล้วขาเลยเตียง
นอนแล้วปวดหลังมาก

Room tip: Small room
Date of stay: December 2020
Hard Rock Pattaya, General Manager at Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2020

Dear Khun Premmii,

Greetings from Hard Rock Pattaya!

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. Meanwhile, kindly accept our apologies for the issues encountered. Please rest assure that all your constructive comments have been forwarded to respective departments to take further corrective actions as your comments are important to us to erase the flaws you spotted.

Sincerely hope to welcome you back in the future.

Warmest regards,