Amari Nova Suites Pattaya(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
US$ 50
US$ 254
US$ 133
US$ 104
Trip.com
Amari Ocean Pattaya(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
US$ 85
US$ 79
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 96/night.

US$ 57
US$ 41
Trip.com
US$ 36
US$ 31
Priceline
2,888 results
All reviewsfoam partykings clubrock royaltypool partyswimming poolwalking streetbeach roadkids clubsea viewgreat poolspecial thanksamazing hotelhardrockhrhrockingthailandlounge
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I have stayed in quite a few hotels in Pattaya but this is by far my favourite. The staff are amazing, the location is perfect, the food is excellent, and the rooms and facilities are superb. I think I’ve stayed here six or seven times and I’ve booked in for 3 weeks at Christmas which I’m super looking forward to. I’m trying to book for April but my fear is that I see the price creeping up with some renovations and rebranding. Still, I love it here and you truly feel you’re buying an experience and not just a hotel room. Thanks for all the awesome experiences Hard Rock Hotel and staff.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
HardRock_Pattaya, General Manager at Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear MrMcBKing,

Thank you very much for your feedback. I am very pleased to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us. It is such a privilege to welcome back guests who return time and time again to stay with us. We hope that you consider Hard Rock Pattaya to be your home away from home!

Once again, thank you for being our guest. We look forward to seeing you in December.

Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

Location is good. Many massage shops nearby are all at standard. THB200 per hour. Swimming pool is more suitable for children. Games are good for children as well. Two of us had a pizza tea set. Very delicious, it make immediately when you order. at 14" inches size. no teethbrush provided, remember to bring it by yourself. Nice hotel to stay and I choose the sea view.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
HardRock_Pattaya, General Manager at Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2018

Dear mavislai888,

The team and I really appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback on your recent visit to Hard Rock Pattaya. We enjoy reading these positive reviews! Glad you found our location a perfect fit for your needs. I have noted your comment about toothbrush set, please note that they are available upon request as part of our "Save the Planet" motto.

We look forward to many more future visits! Thank you again for staying with us.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

Good service and good location, food is good, swimming pool is very good for children, we enjoy very good holidays in here, easy to find the service in the hotel. price is good, room is clean and good room service

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
HardRock_Pattaya, General Manager at Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2018

Dear wahh2014,

Thank you for posting your review of Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya. I’m very pleased to hear that you had a great experience during your stay. Please make sure you take advantage of our returning guest program for your next visit. Please contact our Booking Center for more information.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

excellent location bang on the beach. has 2 pools for kids to have a blast. Theres an artificial beach with cabanas also created within the hotel which is great. rooms offer city or ocean view. slightly tight but OK. breakfast was nice.
Overall a great 4 nights.lots of bars and restaurants round the corner and a very well socked 7/11 just outside the hotel.

Stayed: May 2018
1  Thank AMEET R

Dear AMEET R,

It means a lot to us when you take time out of your busy week to give us such a great rating on Tripadvisor. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed the facilities and services as well as our location. I will share your feedback with my team to let them know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Hard Rock Pattaya soon.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

Every year I come back to this property again. It does not loose quality. But if you get a room with an extra door the the room near you it can be loud at night when the neighbor can not sleep. But so far everything nearly pefect, especially the friendly staff.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear APDY,

Thank you for posting your review of Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya. I’m very pleased to hear that you had a great experience during your stay. At Hard Rock, we value all guest feedback in order to improve our service and facilities. Thank you for your constructive comment about the soundproof of the room. We'll discuss with our concerned colleagues right away.

Should you need another getaway, please do return to Hard rock and don't forget to take advantage of our returning guest program for your next visit. You can contact our Booking Center for more information.