10 people are viewing this hotel
Expedia.com$139
Hotels.com$139
Trip.com$138
3,094 results
All reviews club room bay restaurant peak restaurant sea view beach road private beach pool staff second home tuk tuk cascade pools thailand renovation
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 November 2022

I have stayed in this hotel several times before covid and very happy with everything especially the nice staff.

I have to wonder why Dusit Thani has not done anything during this slow covid time to freshen up the place? Just look at the stairs to the pool, look at the paint job by the pool, the out of date tables and chairs.

The service was still good at Club Level but I won't be back until the hotel has been closed for 6 months and totally freshen up to the year 2022

Date of stay: November 2022
Thomas Christiansen, General Manager at Dusit Thani Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2022

Dear Mikkoshanghai,

It was indeed very nice to meet with you yesterday and thank you very much for taking the time to speak with me, a pleasure.

I also thank you very much for the nice comments in regard to our team, I will certainly share with them.

As talked then we will receive the new pool furniture at the Chaba pool in December and also other upgrading plans in the near future. Our only goal is for all of our guests to have an enjoyable and memorable stay with us.

Reviewed 5 November 2022 via mobile

Excellent service, especially from Imee Manzo, the front desk manager, who looked after our needs and wants. Easy check in and out. Good and ample choices for the buffet breakfast at Cascade Café or The Bay (though I suggest to go to The Bay as you have a view of the beach there). Excellent tasting meals also if you choose to have your lunch or dinner at the hotel. Friendly and helpful staff. Clean and big rooms with everything that you may need. Hotel is nicely located at the end of the beach and just in front of a big mall (Terminal 21). Highly recommended hotel when in Pattaya.

Date of stay: November 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Thomas Christiansen, General Manager at Dusit Thani Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2022

Dear absm33,

Greetings from Dusit Thani Pattaya.

Thank you very much for your detailed feedback which is very much appreciated. And we certainly hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 29 October 2022

Dusit Thani Pattaya is located in central location by the Pattaya beach, and a few minutes of walking to the Terminal 21 Shopping Mall. They have plenty of parking space.

Checking in and out were smooth. Staff members were welcoming, professional and friendly.

I booked the Deluxe Room. Wi-Fi internet was reliable, but the speed wasn't so good.

The hotel itself is quite old. Room was very tired, outdated and really need some major improvement. I could say the room and carpet weren't properly cleaned. I'm allergic and sensitive with dust. I got a stuffy nose whenever I stayed in the room. I also got musty smell while laying on the bed.

When I went into the shower at night, I was shocked with the deadly shower head with black stains. I don't understand why they did not replace it. It's not that expensive.

Breakfast was great with various choices. Thai food was undoubtedly good. The team were prompt and friendly.

My overall experience here was uninviting. Although the service were good, but room quality and cleanliness were quite below expectations for its five-star rating. They could have done so much better for cleaning, maintenance and upgrade.

2  Thank TheLordOfPalm
Thomas Christiansen, General Manager at Dusit Thani Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2022

Dear TheLordOfPalm,

Thank you very much for the detailed review which is very much appreciated.

We certainly take all of your comments very serious and truly hope that we will be able to welcome you back in the near future and offer you a grand stay while staying at Dusit Thani Pattaya.

Reviewed 17 October 2022

We had prebooked rooms at this worst hotel. We were waiting for checkin from morning around 7 and reception said they will not provide room till 2 in afternoon. Even at 2:10 reception said rooms are still not ready and sending us from one reception area to another and making us stand there.

This is the worst service I have ever faced in this industry.

Never ever stay there.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Thomas Christiansen, General Manager at Dusit Thani Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2022

Greetings from Dusit Thani Pattaya,

My sincere apologies for the inconvenience you encountered upon arrival to our hotel. We were completely fully booked the night before and our official check-in time is 14;00 however I do understand the wait is frustrating. I am happy that we are able to assist with a late check out.

If you do decide to come back and stay with us then please do contact myself as I would be pleased to look after your booking. You are welcome to use the same email address which you have used, thomas.christiansen@dusit.com.

Reviewed 4 October 2022 via mobile

Old 5 star hotel but properly maintained, comfortable bed (AC little bit too noisy but normal for old facilities), great quiet location by the beach and not too far from the center. Staff is welcoming and friendly.
Highly recommended at around USD80 p.night making it good value for money or the best mid-priced place I have stayed In Pattaya!

Trip type: Travelled solo
Thomas Christiansen, General Manager at Dusit Thani Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2022

Dear RogerE505,

Greetings from Dusit Thani Pattaya.

We thank you very much for the kind review which is very much appreciated. We do hope to welcome you back in the near future and it would be a pleasure to meet you again.