9 people are viewing this hotel
Priceline$87
Hotels.com$87
Destinia.com$126
3,065 results
All reviews club room bay restaurant sea view beach road private beach second home cascade pools thailand lounge renovation
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 May 2022

Since we believed in " Dusit Brand" then we reserved the room with " Fuel Your Stay" package. But we found that this experience was very bad for us. Starting from the reservation, we called to the hotel to reserve the room and then we had to wait for 1 week to receive the confirmation (We might not receive the confirmation if we did not call to follow up) and the reason the we got from the reservation was " there was only 1 staff did the reservation" On the day that we check in, we had to wait for nearly 2 hours to do the checking in. Stood on the que without any staffs came to talk, no welcome drink served. This might be understood that it was the long holiday in Thailand and they had the Indian group checking in. During the checking in process, it looked good that they would upgrade the room for us but in the fact they did not have the king size bed available. We travelled as family and we need 1 extra bed for our child but the hotel offered the room upgrade to TWN bed... it was not make sense for upgrade us and finally, they could find the room for us as we strong requested after let us waited for 30 minutes. After checked in process, we had to wait for 20 minutes for room. In the room, HK forgot the set up the amenity to us and we we called to the front desk, the staff told us that it was run out off stock, no any option to us.. This is the way for 5 star hotel to service the guest !! it was unbelievable. The breakfast time, even they separated 2 place for breakfast, but some food was gone while the guests kept coming, and took long time to fill in. Then, 2 nights stay this hotel was waste of the time for us. We could not received the gasoline coupon as per the package while checking in, but we have to wait for 2 week after checked out and this we do not sure that we will receive it as mentioned or not.

All of the problem, I can say that it was the poor management, all of the management knew that it was the long holiday, the Indian group would check in but they still kept the guest spent nearly 2 hours for checking in. No manager came out to help the team. The hotel already faced the Songkran period that I think it was super busy, so they should be well-planning for the next long holiday. Moreover, the staff attitude is very bad as on the day that I checked in, there was a couple stood for 3 hours and then they got informed that there was no room available for them. FO staffs (1 guy & 1 lady) did not show the sincere apologized to the guests. They acted like they did not care and they started gossip when the guests left their desk. I felt bad when I saw this action and did not believed that I would see it in the DUSIT brand. Also, I am not sure that I might be the ones of the guests whom was gossip by DUSIT staff.

Because of all things that we faced, we will not come back to them again as it was the worst experience for us.

Date of stay: May 2022
1  Thank aoma2017
Thomas Christiansen, General Manager at Dusit Thani Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2022

Dear Aoma2017,

Greetings from Dusit Thani Pattaya.

Thank you very much for your detailed review which we do appreciate as will only help us to improve our guest delivery.

We sincerely apologize shortcomings in regards to your recent stay. Certainly was a very busy weekend and our entire team was on duty however as you explained is nor the true Dusit experience which we we would like for all of our guests to experience. If you have time then please write to me on thomas.christiansen@dusit.com.

Reviewed 20 April 2022 via mobile

I was staying at room 507 , hotel ambience were good for my recreation days when I get a chance to walk around the hotel , pool quite big space , room facilities was good conditions , security team were excellent and well trained, for my first impressed because of they were helpful and offered me to took my belongings from car parking to reception without begging even if I rejected him and I decided to carry on our belongings by myself . My check in was smoothly , my breakfast experience was impressive , because you have several kinds of food in buffet line , Thai cuisine, Indian cuisine , homemade bakery and etc , and excel for F&B service. But I was a bit disappointed with FO upon check out , because yesterday before I had contacted at FO around 8.30hrs I wrote short noted my girlfriend new address and sent to your staff because I would like to make sure our fuel coupon will be sending to the right place , because my girlfriend address on her ID card we haven't stay at there anymore your staff said " everything completely recorded " thus I left from counter. Today upon checkout I want to make sure again, so I have mentioned with your staff before checkout but nothing happened , so I have to wrote our new address to your staff again. Next time your staff should have more communication between shift to shift would nice .

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kik214148
Thomas Christiansen, General Manager at Dusit Thani Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2022

Dear Kik214148,

Greetings from Dusit Thani Pattaya.

Firstly, thank you very much for your kind feedback which is very appreciated. Rest assured that we will recognize the department mentioned hence we will only strive for even better guest delivery.

Your comment in regards to our communication from the various shifts is very noted and such feedback will most certainly give us an opportunity for improvement.

We certainly do hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 20 March 2022

We stayed at Dusit Thani for 4 nights on the club floor. We were in one of the club grand rooms (on the 8th floor). It was spacious. The facility is old BUT the staff were wonderful. Pattaya beach itself is not as nice as it used to be (but you can't fault the hotel for this). We also had their seafood buffet on Saturday and it was wonderful. A special thank goes to Imee (staff) who has gone above and beyond to make our stay memorable.

Date of stay: March 2022
Thomas Christiansen, General Manager at Dusit Thani Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2022

Dear LisaAlabama,

Greetings from Dusit Thani Pattaya.

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this review which is very much appreciated. Your feedback is truly appreciated and I will certainly share with our entire team. Also thank you for mentioning Imee, she is indeed a great asset to our team. Thank you.

Do let me know when you plan to visit Pattaya again as I would like to personally meet you.

Reviewed 10 March 2022

Stay: March 6 - 8, 2022

I highly recommended Dusit Thani Pattaya for family and friends who enjoy the vintage decoration. The hotel location is one of the best locations in Pattaya city. You can see both a city view and a sea view at the same time.

A check-in counter is on a side of the botanical gardens which is inside a glass house and waterfall behind the hotel lobby. This environment will make you calm and relax upon check-in.

Internet Speed: Download at 20 Mb/s, Upload at 20 Mb/s

Room: We booked the Club Grand room which is located on the 8th floor [ #809 ]. The hotel provides a kid bed and a mini-size kid pillow next to our king-size bed. Moreover, they surprised us with a birthday cake for our little boy's birthday.

A room has a very nice setting: a decent working desk, a comfy working chair, a walk-in closet, and his hers bathroom.

Food: We've had our meals in three service locations: The Cascade, the main breakfast service, breakfast in-room service, and in-room dinner dining.

In our first experience at the Cascade, we enjoyed the food variety with a view of a waterfall inside a glasshouse.

In our second experience, we enjoyed a standard set of American breakfasts for in-room service.

In our third experience, in-room dinner dining, we recommended a Thai traditional green curry chicken served with jasmine rice.
Moreover, you can enjoy more food and beverage the whole day at a club lounge.

Overall, our family deeply appreciated the Dusit Thani professional service and Thai hospitality throughout our stay.

Date of stay: March 2022
Thomas Christiansen, General Manager at Dusit Thani Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2022

Dear tatarvat,

Thank you very much for your detailed review which is very much appreciated. We are thrilled to hear about your stay and truly hope to see you back at Dusit Thani Pattaya in the future. Happy birthday to your son.

Reviewed 7 March 2022

Just spent couple of days in Dusit hotel. We had a surprise birthday cake waiting in our bedroom Compliments of the hotel. The hotel itself is the best location in Pattaya.Amazing view! Right next to the sea. Many swimming pools. Staff are very kind and very helpful. Bed very comfortable .Even though the hotel have been open a long time it retain a certain charm with a beautiful tropical garden air con in the reception area. The food in the buffet Bay restaurant was delicious and a lot of choices and it was the same for a amazing breakfast. We had a very relaxing weekend and definitely shall comeback.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Thomas Christiansen, General Manager at Dusit Thani Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2022

Dear michelbp1008oq,

Greetings from Dusit Thani Pattaya. Thank you very much for taking the time to write this review, truly appreciated. Rest assured that I will share your feedback with out team. Your feedback will only encourage our team to strive for even better guest delivery and for that, I thank you.

We hope to see you back at Dusit Thani Pattaya and do let me know when you plan to return as it would be a pleasure to personally meet you.

Sincerely yours,