Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
Hotels.com$148
FindHotel$148
eDreams$117
1,188 results
All reviews radius restaurant sea view corner room pool bar deluxe room pattaya city very nice hotel pools bathtub midnight chinese
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 February 2021

A fantastic setting with a pleasant ambiance. However multiple glitches resulted in a disappointing evening. The list: Chinese cuisine was advertised as available. No Chinese on the menu. On seating an order was placed for ice water. The water appeared 20minutes later after 2 additional reminders. There were no napkins - no cloth, no paper no roll of toilet tissue. Spaghetti was requested as the pasta option. Fettuccine showed up when the entree was served. Music was provided by a live entertainer; obnoxiously too loud. 20 minutes after ordering we were informed that 2 of the appetizers were not available. The final bill mistakingly included a charge for one of the non-available appetizers. The food, however, was well presented and quite tasty. The number of snafus, although each might be relatively minor, resulted in a disheartening experience.

Date of stay: February 2021
Irina Luneva, Other at Cape Dara Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2021

Dear Ax4xA,

First of all we would like to thank you for sharing your comment about your recent experience at Radius restaurant. We are very disappointed that we failed to impress you and fell short on your expectations. Please accept our sincerest apologies for all inconveniences you're faced with because of all issues raised in your feedback. We can assure you that our guest comments are very important for us as the great tools to continuously enhance our standards of service. We have taken all issues in your feedback seriously for taking corrective action to avoid this kind of problem in the future. Thank you once again for sharing it with us! We do hope you will reconsider you next visit to Radius Restaurant and give us another opportunity to impress you with our service.

Irina Luneva
Assistant Front Office Manager

Reviewed 20 December 2020 via mobile

Stayed for two nights. This is the first hotel in my decades of experience that everything in refrigerator is free, and gives a lot more daily bottles of drinking water than two. High quality bathroom and restroom. For our toom, we get a very nice balcony with perfect beach view. It would've been perfect if four of us could stay in connected room instead of a little far away rooms that separated us from our children. Breakfast buffet was good with variety. And I personally like their big swimming pool. It's nicely lighted for opening down to midnight. The service is of professional quality. Overall we enjoyed staying there.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank TT757
Reviewed 4 December 2020

Booked Room for my mother and my sister as a present for my mother's birthday. The booking has been made 2 months prior. At Check in the staff informed my family that there is no reservation for them and they had to get back to their agency. Called the agency and was infomed that the hotel did not honor the european rate to Thai citizen-BUT they will offer the additional charge 5,000 THB. This would be alright should they informed us immediately and not let us waiting for 3 hours in the evening- sitting in the lobby and got biten by the mosquitos. During we are waiting they just keep saying "call your agency- there is no reservation for you" and not mention about the supplement that we can pay for. What kind of service is that? I will never ever considering this hotel again. Worst experience ever!

Date of stay: December 2020
2  Thank paradaCologne
Irina Luneva, Other at Cape Dara Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2020

Dear paladaCologne,

Thank you for taking time to write a review regarding your booking experience through your selected travel agent. We do apologize for any inconvenience caused during your check in process. However, please kindly allow us to use this opportunity to explain once again the matter of fact.

We have received a booking request for your reservation from an online travel agency. The booking, unfortunately, could not be proceeded as it violated the condition specifically made for the selected contracted rate. Our reservation team notified back to the online travel agency about this misconduct and had to reject the booking request. However it appeared that this information about unsuccessful booking was not passed to you until the day of check in. Upon your arrival, our staff were willing to provide assistance as much as we could to help you contact your original booker, who would be able to settle and solve the problem.

To avoid such problem, we highly recommend you consider making a direct reservation with our resort, which we can fully assist with any requirements and make sure your next visit will be smooth and trouble-free. We are sorry to miss the opportunity to welcome you at our resort this time and hope you would consider staying with us again in the future.

Kind regards
Cape Dara Resort Pattaya

Reviewed 28 November 2020 via mobile

Very poor management. We were here for a firework festival and it was crowded. It’s clearly they couldn’t handle thing like this. We had to wait for 45 mins to get our first room and 1 hour for the second room, even the check-in time is 3 p.m. which is very late itself. The waiter at the pool bar had such a bad attitude toward my husband when he ordered a drink. At dinner we had to wait for at least 2 hours to get all the dishes. We had to ask for everything 2-3 times to get it and to ‘not’ get it. When check-out I decided to go early and it was a right idea because after I finished the queue were very very long. And then someone called me that I forgot my charger and told me to contact the front desk. And surely, they didn’t know a bit and told me if I could have a seat. I waited for a while and decided to ask again with another staff. And yes, they didn’t do anything since I the first time I asked till now. They asked me to wait again. The total time since they called me till I got my charger is 22 mins. So, I recommend you should not come here if there is a festival or such a big event if you don’t want to wait, wait and wait.

Date of stay: November 2020
Reviewed 16 November 2020 via mobile

Having heard so positively of this famous hotel for a long time, we decided to give it a try for domestic tourism boost program after the covid outbreak.

The room is spacious, however ours didn’t feature the famous bath tub with the sea views as in the travel blogs. The swimming pools are great and opened til late. The front desk reception are kind and knowledgeable of how to redeem from the government’s domestic boost program.

The welcome drinks however were overly sweet.

For the spa, I tried out 1 hour foot massage, it’s too expensive for the quality of massage you would get in other hotels in Pattaya, let alone in Thailand. The therapist didn’t do anything to help my tired feet more than rubbing it with lotion. No pressure at all. The gym, on the other side, reaches the standard.

We also dined at the hotel. The food was ridiculously expensive. The quality was meh. So practically the a la carte dining option is not the best way to go here. But the breakfast line has a lot of variety and tastes better.

The staffs in general is well trained and friendly.

Social distancing is practiced to an acceptable extent.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Melaaaaa