Just spent 15 days in room 5601 (Deluxe Grand Balcony) in May 2017. I previously stayed in the same room in 2013 and enjoyed it so much I specifically requested I be reassigned to the same room - which is spacious, quiet and well appointed.
However, whilst I was generally well satisfied with my stay I did note a couple of issues which merit comment.
1. The room is showing clear signs of wear and tear, particularly it needs to be repainted. Also, the external wall tiles and plastering around the deck are becoming markedly weathered and obviously need maintenance.
2. The aircon initially was unreliable and on about three occasions I had to report that it was not cooling. Maintenance teams attended promptly and eventually it worked reasonably satisfactorily - although the bedside thermostat control seemed to be ineffective so that the room temperature could not be regulated up or down.
3. Check in proceeded smoothly although there was no porterage service immediately available and I was told to leave my bags on the footpath from where they would be delivered to my room - which they were after about 20 minutes!
4. At times the security arrangements seemed a bit casual - at times there would be a guy positioned near the entrance , but quite often there would be nobody in sight.
The buffet breakfasts at the nearby Royal Suites was satisfactorily good, but apparently not quite as lavish as during my earlier visit. For example - definitely no bacon available this time.
Despite my comments above I enjoyed my stay at Royal Wing as the LK properties generally have a reassuring aura about them. But trust that its usual high standards are maintained.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MakeMyTripIntl, Booking.com, Ibibo Web Pvt. Ltd. , HotelQuickly, Agoda and Ctrip TA so you can book your LK Royal Wing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.