“Indonesia in Thailand”

Cuisines: Indonesian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 July 2013

We had dinner in this nice restaurant for 2 times. And yes we are from Holland and yes we like Indonesian food. And yes we like to tell you that the food at Bali Breeze is very good. Very nice surrounding, quit, nice music, nice staff and nice owner
So if you are looking for good food and totally NOT expensive , this is the place. We will go back soon !

Reviewed 11 January 2013

We were invited by some friends from Australia (who also live in Pattaya for many years) to join them for dinner. I thought that having for a change Indonesian food was going to be great.

Just an advice, if you are parking inside, be careful when you take the ramp and use the left lane to go in otherwise you might damage the bottom of your car. If you want to be safe, park on the street.

As for the place, we were welcomed with a big smile on the table. Staff was very courteous. The waitress who was attending our table wasn't 100% certain but was because they were just short staffed today, but I can assure that she did a great job considering all tables which were on her own responsibility. I could also see the owner as well going around the tables and getting orders (which is something appreciated).

Quality of the food was very good. They have like a kind of Indonesian Tapas which is highly recommended. My friends also told me that their Thai Food is also formidable.

The restaurant is on an open area so make sure you have nice weather. They still have areas which are covered but if you are keen on Aircon think about it twice as they only have fans (which for a night like tonight was perfect).

Pricing was very acceptable, atmosphere was nice and casual (more expats and all of us "farang" from Western Europe and the Americas).

I will go back.

Reviewed 8 December 2012

We used to eat regularly at the restaurant Thai Fresh in the Soi we live in and the value and quality was superb. But then Eddie and Ying opened their new eatery in Jomtien "Bali Breeze" based on Indonesian cuisine and closed down our one, moving it into their new address. You can still get Thai food as Ying knows her stuff. We were priviliged to get an invite to their opening and I have never had Indonesian food before. I have to say it was great: in a short time I had established my favorites on the menu. They have three seating areas to choose from; in front of the kitchen around a water feature, along the front under cover again and finally in an air conditioned section to the side. Easy parking for those with their own transport. Most people only thing of Nasi Giring when it comes to this cuisine but their is far more to it. Love eating here whenever I can as I know I will not be disappointed

Reviewed 7 December 2012

We ordered the "rice tale" selection od Indo specialities. As we also visited Bali a few years back we had a good idea how this tpe of food is cooked in Indo. We both agreed that it was not even close to the authentic preparation. The rice in particular was not good at all. We prefer Thai fried rice at any time which tastes 10 times better! We also did not like at all the satay and here again we find Thai satay much better. It is actually hard to make Indo food "outrun" Thai food which we already learned in Bali. The Bali Rstaurant which operated in south Pattaya a couple of years ago was much better.

2  Thank Werner R
Reviewed 20 November 2012

We recently had a dinner there with friends, who had been in this restaurant before. Indonesioan food is very different from thai food. I really enjoyed it very much. We hade the ricetable which is a dinner of 12 different dishes. Beef, pork, chicken, vegetables etc etc. Really all delicious.

1  Thank jacquesparra