“First and only indonesian restaurant in Pattaya”
Review of Bali Breeze - CLOSED

Bali Breeze
Cuisines: Indonesian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 20 November 2012

We recently had a dinner there with friends, who had been in this restaurant before. Indonesioan food is very different from thai food. I really enjoyed it very much. We hade the ricetable which is a dinner of 12 different dishes. Beef, pork, chicken, vegetables etc etc. Really all delicious.

1  Thank jacquesparra

Reviewed 14 November 2012

“Bali Breeze” Indonesian restaurant is actually in nearby Jomtien Beach next to Pattaya, Thailand. It’s located near Rompho produce market and the Soi 5 intersection on the new Jomtien Beach 2nd road.
I went there with a friend and later returned solo to partake in their excellent Rijstaffel (rice table) which is a large compartmented platter of various Indonesian dishes. The “Bali Breeze Heights” rice table for two is a bargain at 500 Baht for each person. It has small portions of 15 dishes and includes a fine chicken soup and dessert. It also has a full bar facility.
The facility is well-designed and appointed with a small pond and both a separate indoor and outdoor pavilion for group parties or banquets. We sat outdoor next to the pond; the service was fast, efficient and courteous. The owner, Eddie is a great host and welcomes every patron effusively. The restrooms are clean, well-maintained and have cloth towels to dry your hands. The location has plenty of on-site parking plus plenty of street parking, Reservations are taken. I’ve put this on my regular dining places as the food, service and ambiance is exceptional.

2  Thank Talaylover
Reviewed 17 September 2012

Affordable good quality food with great service with English speaking staff that are eager to assist you. Lovely garden surroundings, plenty of car-parking space. Ambient atmosphere.

1  Thank DiveInPattaya
Reviewed 2 July 2012

I am from Amsterdam, where there are many indonesian restaurants, so I believe I can compare. The Rijsttafel (Ricetable), the famous dish from Indonesia, which was "invented" by the dutch there is one of my favourite foods. Here you have a choice between different Rijsttafels. All of them are great. The atmosphere in this restaurants is excellent as is their service. I have been there many times now and always enjoyed it very much. Even my thai wife loves it there.

4  Thank lentravel
Reviewed 2 July 2012

Maybe you would think why would somebody look for Indonesian food while in Thailand.....
Simple, The Indonesian kitchen is very different from the Thai kitchen and being born and raised in Holland, Indonesian food is a part of our history and culture.
Unfortunately there are not many Indonesian restaurants in Thailand but I was so happy when I found this place. The food is simply excellent and the prices are moderate.
I can recommend everybody looking for some exotic food/dishes to try this place.

2  Thank Andre-RBB