“Very good Thai & Indonesian food”
Review of Bali Breeze - CLOSED

Bali Breeze
Cuisines: Indonesian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 17 September 2012

Affordable good quality food with great service with English speaking staff that are eager to assist you. Lovely garden surroundings, plenty of car-parking space. Ambient atmosphere.

1  Thank DiveInPattaya

Reviewed 2 July 2012

I am from Amsterdam, where there are many indonesian restaurants, so I believe I can compare. The Rijsttafel (Ricetable), the famous dish from Indonesia, which was "invented" by the dutch there is one of my favourite foods. Here you have a choice between different Rijsttafels. All of them are great. The atmosphere in this restaurants is excellent as is their service. I have been there many times now and always enjoyed it very much. Even my thai wife loves it there.

4  Thank lentravel
Reviewed 2 July 2012

Maybe you would think why would somebody look for Indonesian food while in Thailand.....
Simple, The Indonesian kitchen is very different from the Thai kitchen and being born and raised in Holland, Indonesian food is a part of our history and culture.
Unfortunately there are not many Indonesian restaurants in Thailand but I was so happy when I found this place. The food is simply excellent and the prices are moderate.
I can recommend everybody looking for some exotic food/dishes to try this place.

2  Thank Andre-RBB
Reviewed 26 June 2012

A Dutchman who has left Holland to let us taste the authentic Indonesia food. Even has Indo cooks. A must for everyone who likes great Indonesian food!

3  Thank AvdM69
Reviewed 23 May 2012

I was taken to the Bali Breeze in Jomtien by a friend who had dined there regularly and I was treated to one of the nicest meals I have had in recent years.

We chose a set menu which comprised 15 different dishes (small portions, but adequate for two), served with steamed rice. I have no reservations: everthing was delicious. The staff were friendly and attentive and the outdoor setting was attractive.

Coming in at under 1,000 baht for the two of us, including drinks, this represented good value for money. Recommended!

4  Thank JohnJehu