Lowest prices for your stay
$15
$15
Free cancellation until 26/08/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
$14
Free cancellation until 27/08/22
Priceline$16
Hotels.com$15
Trip.com$17
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 April 2018

I wasn't expecting this place to be that nice. I booked the place on housing and kept my fingers crossed, since I have seen many hotels in pattaya which are not upto the mark.
I will recommend them to increase care of the rooms a bit more. Anyway, they have a pool and a bar.

Date of stay: March 2018
1  Thank thaiArt
Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

I just stayed one night at Cocco Resort on the 2nd February.
It is a budget hotel in Pattaya & I found my room had everything needed for a comfortable stay & everything worked just fine.The only negative was the bed was too firm for my liking but maybe I'm a bit fussy.
The food in the restaurant was affordable and tasty.They had a choice of Thai or western food.I had a hamburger for dinner and a toasted ham and cheese sandwich with coffee & juice for breakfast.
I would stay here again.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 1 February 2018

we called to ask if our husky was welcomed. They said it was for a fee. We drive from Bangkok. At check-in the owner's dog (very aggressive) tries to attack our dog. We are left with 2 options: leave or let the dog locked in the room at all time!
Empty heineken bootle in the room, bathroom is filthy.
On the bright side pool side looked great.

Date of stay: January 2018
Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

I stayed here with my family for one day,although price wise it's a very cheap but equally good as compared with prices. My children,s enjoyed here especially in the swimming pool. You can stay here only with low prices

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
5  Thank MMKhan2
Reviewed 18 January 2018

I stayed here for a week just after new years. It is a nice, clean hotel with a nice pool area and poolside restaurant. the staff is helpful rooms are clean and the food is good.

It is difficult to walk anywhere as it is down a 1/4 mile road with no services. Also, the guests when I was there went out at 10PM and came back around 230AM, and they were not in a mood to go to bed, so bring ear plugs!!

Date of stay: January 2018