Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
$14
Booking.com$15
Hotels.com$16
Travelocity$16
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

I stayed here with my family for one day,although price wise it's a very cheap but equally good as compared with prices. My children,s enjoyed here especially in the swimming pool. You can stay here only with low prices

5  Thank MMKhan2
Reviewed 18 January 2018

I stayed here for a week just after new years. It is a nice, clean hotel with a nice pool area and poolside restaurant. the staff is helpful rooms are clean and the food is good.

It is difficult to walk anywhere as it is down a 1/4 mile road with no services. Also, the guests when I was there went out at 10PM and came back around 230AM, and they were not in a mood to go to bed, so bring ear plugs!!

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank WorldTraveller550
Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

I have stayed here many times but now after visiting with my family it will be the last.No complaints about the staff at all it's just the accommodation.I was promised the room was going to be updated but sadly it was worse than ever.Holes in walls and ceiling.Damp in bathroom and dirty.The wooden floor coming up all over and my son hurt his feet several times.The mattress protector was covered in period stains.Bed linen did not fit! shower broken. It needs a complete refurb.

1  Thank Dominic S
Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

This place is dirty, in cared for, damp, smelly and should not be stayed in.
Floor falling apart, bathroom mouldy, used condom packets behind bed, sheets that have blood stains on them, kettles don’t work, doors don’t lock.... the list is endless.

5  Thank coastguardEastbounre
Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

Took my wife and son here for the past 3 days ... day 1 room was filthy as in never cleaned the floor at all before moving in also the bedsheets were used then day 2 no towels while we are with 3 ppl using 2 towels we had to wait for day 3 and ofcourse this was even better have a look in the pictures to decide yourself.....