Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
US$ 14
Hotels.comUS$ 18
Booking.comUS$ 16
TravelocityUS$ 18
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 January 2012

This is a fantastic resort if you want a quiet place but close to all the attraction that Pattaya has to offer, Stuff were very friendly and polite, food was excellent and service was the same.
Hotel manager inspects the place few times a day and made sure that everything was in tip top shape.
Internet access was fast enough for me to connect to my work PC and work when it was needed.
There is a 24 hrs reception and their pickup and drop service was very handy.
All together we had a very pleasant stay and I do highly recomend this Little resort in heart of Pattaya.

1  Thank Sam S
Reviewed 6 January 2012

Clean and nice room but sadly the room we had wasn't a pool view. I doubt the staff doesn't know English as they entered our room for cleaning although we hang the card in front of the door stated "Do Not Disturb". Furthermore, it took us 1 and half hours waiting for our room to be ready to check-in.

The foods in the French Restaurant are delicious and the prices are affordable too. However, the staffs in the restaurant are rude and can't communicate well in English, yet they over charged us for the gasoline on our rented motorbike.

In conclusion, the room rate we paid is reasonable for the quality of the Resort. Personally I'll recommend you guys to pay a visit to this resort if you like French cuisine and with the budget like me.

Reviewed 30 December 2011

Wondered why only 6 sunbeds here found out no sunshine at all Hotel facing the wrong way. Restaurant completely takes over staff unfriendly not interested in hotel guests. Not kept very clean cleaner just using 1 damp mop for all of the rooms yuk

1  Thank Belgrave9
Reviewed 17 September 2011

Myself,partner and son recently stayed in the Cocco Resort. Although, we were on a fairly tight budget and I had researched many Hotels in the Pattaya Region,we were pleasantly surprised by both the standard of the Hotel and the service provided by all of the staff. They were welcoming and warm without being intrusive and did not enforce 'trips etc' on both myself and my family. Although, the Hotel was slightly off the beaten track, once we became accustomed to the location we were able to travel quite freely.

The rooms were good in size and very clean with a fairly modern feel. The king size bed was both comfortable and bed linen was changed on a daily basis. The room service was excellent and the restaurant which was both French and Italian in origin was outstanding. I would highly recommend this Hotel to both couples and families. A word of caution-many of the local taxis (not metered) pretended that they did not know the location, allowing them to try and increase the fare. However, if you mention the Thaphraya Road then the journey is a lot easier and quicker. If you are willing to travel with local people and holiday makers then the best and cheapest option is to get a taxis on Thaphraya Road to your given destination. However, it is a good ten minute walk.

I would recommend this Hotel to couples as well as families.

Date of stay: August 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank m_rush105
Reviewed 9 June 2011

I have been to Pattaya during Songkran 2011, and I really enjoyed my stay in this small resort, the rooms are big, clean, nicely decorated. The hotel got a swimming pool, plus jacuzzi, massage and a french restaurant. All that for such a modest price! One of the best deal I have ever seen after staying a few years in South East Asia. This place is a haven of peace in a crazy city. I warmly recommend it.

Date of stay: April 2011