Lowest prices for your stay
$56
Priceline
$38
FindHotel
$35
Trip.com$37
Hotels.com$56
Travelocity$56
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 September 2020

Best hotel that I have stayed in, in Pattaya; by a long way. The hotel is located within a 4-minute walk from the beach or 10 minute walk the other way to the restaurants etc by Soi LK. Staff were extremely polite and accommodated us even though we arrived slightly early. The rooms are great, brand new, immaculately clean and with thoughtful extras complimentary. The bath is awesome (for those who live with a shower) and the beds are very comfortable. Depsite it's location, the soi is very quiet and sleep was not an issue. Overall this is a fantastic hotel and I have already booked to return in October.

Room tip: Ask for a floor at the rear of the hotel once Covid is done and the world returns to normal!
Date of stay: July 2020
Nattawan Chananimit, General Manager at Page 10 Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2020

Dear Scouse_Tommy,
Thank you for taking the time to write your lovely review of your stay at Page 10 Hotel Pattaya, it's our pleasure to offer you a fantastic stay, and your comments are very much valued. Hope we can have some opportunity to welcoming you to Page10 Hotel again soon.
Best Regards,

Reviewed 12 September 2020

Booked 3 nights in this hotel for me and the wife for the first time having seen, what I considered to be a very good deal (for a grand deluxe room) on Agoda (worked out much cheaper than booking through official hotel website). Hotel has a good underground car park, so safe parking not a problem if you are driving yourself (as we were). Hotel is in a great location, midway between Beach Road and 2nd Road, very close to Central shopping center. The room was great, bathtub and separate rain shower. Bed very comfortable, WiFi perfectly acceptable, air con very good. Breakfast was nice, 3 x options (2 x Thai, 1 x expat) being served at the table (no buffet). If you can live without a nice view then I would highly recommend this hotel. We have stayed in several expensive, 5-star hotels in Pattaya previously however I can honestly say our short stay in the Page 10 beat them all. We will most certainly stay here again if the same deal is available (with respect to price).

Date of stay: September 2020
2  Thank D2217XKpaule

Dear Valued Guest,
I am very great to hear from you as well as we are very happy to know that you were satisfied with your overall experience of the property especially good deal, responding and the hotel facilities.
We thank you again for your kind support Page 10 Hotel for your staying. We are looking forward to welcoming you back to Page 10 Hotel Pattaya soon. Wishes you are happiness.

Reviewed 9 September 2020 via mobile

The friendly staff, and big clean modern rooms are very inviting. The property is super clean. Nice rooftop pool, fitness center and bar. The restaurant is very nice as well. The location is perfect. A 3 minute walk to the beach, and right in the middle of everything, yet still a quiet location! Make the right choice, I did, and I will be a return customer!
Thank you Page 10.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank johngC8162IO

Dear Valued Guest,
I am very great to hear from you as well as we are very happy to know that you were satisfied with your overall experience of the property especially the friendly staff, cleaning, and the hotel facilities.
We thank you again for your kind support Page 10 Hotel for your staying. We are looking forward to welcoming you back to Page 10 Hotel Pattaya soon. Wishes you are a happiness.

Reviewed 11 August 2020 via mobile

I always stay here 4 or 5 times a year I know most of the staff very clean very safe hotel close to everything you need weather it is the beach or lk metro or walking even doi6 it is bang in the middle if everything located on soi 10 love the staff just like family hell over the covid situation I was un happy with tv so I bought a 56 inch in to the hotel no problems

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank cosmicdownunder

Dear Valued Guest,
I am very great to hear from you as well as we are very happy to know that you were satisfied with your overall experience of the property especially the staff service, responding and the hotel facilities.
We thank you again for your kind support Page 10 Hotel for your staying. We are looking forward to welcoming you back to Page 10 Hotel Pattaya soon. Wishes you are happy.

Reviewed 10 April 2020

Having been forced out of my previous hotel because of closure, I was referred to Page 10. The hotel rooms are more than enough for comfort. Because of low occupancy the normal buffet breakfast was changed to a set menu which was actually quite good.
My problem was, I planned to stay about a week. On the first night I checked the hotels Website. They state that if you stay 3 nights you'll get the forth night free! The next morning I asked about that and the receptionist said yes stay 3 nights get 4th night free or stay 5 nights get 2 more nights free. Since I was paying daily, after the third night I asked about my free night. A different receptionist said NO I must book through their Website to get this. I left after the 4th PAID night!

Date of stay: April 2020
3  Thank VivaHawaii

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for rating us. First of all, we would like to apologize for the receptionist service and information that could not meet your expectation and thank you for sharing your feedback for our improvement. However, we do look forward to welcoming you back to Page10 hotel Pattaya again.
Best regards,