9 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$292
Trip.com$292
Travelocity$294
Vio.com$292
3,342 results
All reviews the executive lounge horizon bar diamond member shopping mall infinity pool department store rooftop restaurant central festival sea view high floor excellent hotel beach road walking street breakfast buffet is balcony thailand bathtub
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 December 2022 via mobile

Wonderful experience!! The biggest success of my trip is the services of the Hilton’s employees with an excellent services and attention. The hotel amenities and arquitecture are awesome!! Thank you the people of the hotel!! The unique view on the restaurants are the best!

Room tip: Yes
Date of stay: December 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Rudolf Troestler, General Manager at Hilton Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2022

Dear IPSC P,

Thank you for having chosen Hilton Pattaya as the hotel of choice for your recent stay and thank you for your loyalty to Hilton. We do hope that you had a pleasant journey and reached home safely.

We are very grateful to hear that our facilities and the service provided by our team members had created a heartfelt experience during your stay. Your words of affirmation are a huge encouragement and motivation to our team. Please rest assured that we have shared this feedback with them and recognized them for their efforts.

IPSC P, once again, thank you for your feedback, and we do hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 2 December 2022 via mobile

The location of the hotel is just superb! Just next to the beautiful beach and right above the relatively new and large Central Festival mall… it’s at the centre of it all!

Check-in was seamless and the staff were helpful plus friendly and smiley! The room was luxuriously furnished and large!!

Not to mention the spectacular views from balcony! Breathtaking! There’s a wide range of local and international fare (plus the free ocean views)at the Edge’s breakfast!

Certainly worth every penny! Enjoyed every second of my ONE night stay at the Hilton Pattaya!

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Spaceb0ys,

First of all, I would like to express my sincerest gratitude to you for choosing the Hilton Pattaya as the hotel of choice for your recent stay. We do hope that you had a pleasant journey and reached home safely.

We are all extremely grateful for the fantastic feedback you have shared, which is never taken for granted and appreciated greatly by all of the team.

Lastly, we do hope to have another opportunity to welcome you back as our valued guest, and if there is anything we could be of further assistance on, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Reviewed 2 December 2022

I stayed for a few nights recently - my first visit after the restrictions were lifted. Diamond recognition is excellent here and it is a nice getaway for a weekend away from Bangkok. The staff has continued to improve services and things went a lot smoother all around, from check in, to breakfast. The hotel is definitely more busy than earlier in the pandemic, but it is excellent to see the staff continue to improve over the time.

I was upgraded to a family suite, which was beautiful and spacious. The hotel is truly modern and well designed - I haven't noticed any significant wear and tear in the room since I started visiting this hotel. The hard product is simply unmatched compared to other hotels in the area, and the service is even better than before. I appreciate the special recognition given to Diamond and other elite members during breakfast - it is little touches like those that really elevate the stay from ordinary to exceptional.

The location is great, connected to Central mall, the pool area is delightful, the views are stunning - this is simply the best hotel in Pattaya, in my opinion, and the management and staff should be commended on their commitment to continuing to improve. I recommend this hotel without any reservation for those planning to stay in the area.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Rudolf Troestler, General Manager at Hilton Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2022

Dear jayyu1,

Thank you for having taken the time to provide us with your valuable feedback on TripAdvisor.

We are also very happy to hear that you had a wonderful stay at Hilton Pattaya, it is truly rewarding to read this.

jayyu1, on behalf of the team, I would like to thank you again for taking your valuable time to share such positive comments, we very much appreciate it.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Hilton Pattaya soon.

Reviewed 29 November 2022 via mobile

First of all, tons of thanks to K. Fa for the room upgrade.

It is my 1st stay at this hotel. A digital key is my new experience. Hotel parking lot is on 2F of Central festival, it’s actually not on 2F, it’s 2 1/2 floor to find the hotel’s space then walk down to 2F to enter the hotel lift to lobby on 16F.

The hotel is well-located right on the shopping mall with a beautiful sea view.

Afternoon tea at executive lounge is limited choices on weekday. Anyway, I haven’t been here during weekend, no idea but could be more variety than what I experienced.

Evening cocktail, great variety of foods ; western (pumpkin soup, cold cuts, cheeses, salad, etc.), Japanese (sushi, spicy salmon rice, takoyaki) and Thai (E-sarn sausage with fresh cabbage, red chilli and pickled ginger), fruits. For beverages, many choices of alcoholic drinks, enough to satisfy all drinkers, I guess. Only, no mocktail for non-drinkers, but soft drinks & freshly mixed lime soda are available as usual (thanks to K. Yu for the lime soda.)

Breakfast at Edge, nice variety for all guests as Japanese & Korean, western, Indian and Thai are available. Staffs are nice and also attentive. Haven’t tried breakfast at the executive lounge though.

What makes me hesitate about choosing this hotel is the noise at night, it is quite disturbing and ends after 2 a.m. which means some elderly and sensitive persons could be unable to get a good sleep.

Anyway, it would be a great choice for youngsters or someone who plan to enjoy nightlife as it’s right on a heart of everything. Look no further if the target to be in Pattaya are drinking, shopping, dining and dancing.

Room tip: For drinkers, the executive lounge is worth paying. Nice view and choices of alcoholic beverages. High floor to avoid nightlife noise.
Date of stay: November 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Rudolf Troestler, General Manager at Hilton Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2022

Dear Lastlove,

Warm greetings from Hilton Pattaya.

First and foremost, I would like to express my sincere gratitude to you for choosing the Hilton Pattaya for your recent stay. We do hope that you had a pleasant journey and reached home safely.

We have taken note of your feedback regarding noise disturbance. Please accept our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience this may have caused you.

Further, we are thrilled to hear that our facilities and the service provided by our team members, especially the service from Khun Fa, Khun Yu and the entire team, contributed to your positive experience. Hearing that we had created a memorable experience for you is the most rewarding compliment for us.

We do hope to have another opportunity to welcome you back as a valued guest, if there is anything we could be of further assistance on, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Reviewed 26 November 2022 via mobile

I have stayed at hilton pattaya for several times. The hotel is great with very welcoming staff at front office, housekeeping and staff on 15 floor the restaurant. As a diamond member, it is great for the hotel to offer us a connecting room and late check out. Art from 15th floor also offer us special thai dish as I am a diamond member which is great. Breakfast buffet is stunning which is only 550 bahts. Will definitely choose to stay at hilton pattaya again and highly recommended.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear keith1994624,

Thank you very much for your review on TripAdvisor.

We are all very grateful to hear your stay was comfortable and impressed, especially the service provided Khun Art and the entire team have contributed to making your stay a memorable one. We have already passed your comments along to them.