Lowest prices for your stay
$40
Free cancellation until 16/07/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
$36
Free cancellation until 15/07/22
Agoda.com
$28
Booking.com$32
Hotels.com$40
Hurb$41
All reviews nice hotel coat hangers soi buakhao room cleaning great shower reception staff comfy bed nice breakfast recommend this hotel swimming pool is bars and restaurants small balcony great place to stay nice pool good size minute walk baht bus
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 May 2022

Overall I can recommend this Hotel. The staff is very friendly the check in/out was uncomplicated and I had a good time.

Pro:
-Decent Breakfast
-Adequate Room
-Very Good Price/Performance Ratio
-Overall very clean

Cons:
-No separate bathroom inside the room
-Shower leaks

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ATMIND GROUP, Marketing at Hotel Amber Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2022

Dear bstrei539823,
Thank you for sharing your review our hotel to other travelers.

Reviewed 6 May 2022 via mobile

Beautiful place, lovely people - what else is there to say! Excellent hospitality. Very clean hotel - people around the hotel are also amazing. I am having time of my life. And the smile of the Thai people - thank you all. I highly recommend this hotel to everyone.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
ATMIND GROUP, Marketing at Hotel Amber Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2022

Dear Siddhartha P,
Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and sharing your review to other travelers.
It’s a real pleasure to hear that you had a wonderful stay .
I hope you are healthy and happy.
If you're traveling to our area gain soon, don't hesitate to call us.

Management teams

Reviewed 4 May 2022 via mobile

I love breakfast and room cleaning. This hotel was very nice for family and friends. The staff in every section was smile and informative. They had a good hospitality of service and really help the guest. We are big family plus old age lady with wheel chair. You can go every where and the staff always support!

Room tip: Wheel chair possible
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Jarmmie
ATMIND GROUP, Marketing at Hotel Amber Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2022

Dear Jarmmie,
Thank you for sharing your review our hotel to other travelers.
It’s a real pleasure to hear that you had a wonderful stay and enjoyed our hospitality.

Reviewed 4 May 2022

The location is hard to beat, 200m or so from the top of Tree Town. But far enough away to be quiet.
This is a very busy hotel, immaculately clean public areas. Chaotic check in, luggage went walkabout.
My Room, a deluxe with a bath which was spacious but had a damaged toilet cistern and bath and a shower that leaked which was unacceptable. Changed quickly on day two. Great bed however
There wax no where to store stuff save for a few coat hangers, but that’s not uncommon.
Breakfast was bland and lacked quality, you’ll get far better locally. I’d probably return for the location alone, pleasant can- do staff. A few language issues but that’s not uncommon. Nice enough place, good value for money to be fair, but I found it fairly average compared to others I’d stayed in locally.

Date of stay: April 2022

Dear Bertshaft22,
Thank you for review our hotel to other travelers.
I hope you are healthy and happy.
I apologize for any inconvenience
If you're traveling to our area gain soon, don't hesitate to call us.

Reviewed 25 April 2022

Tree Town is close by and happening place in the city now. Don't miss out, swimming pool is good. Easy for solo travelers or for group. Must stay place. And don't miss out swimming pool view rooms, it's worth the stay.

Date of stay: April 2022
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ATMIND GROUP, Marketing at Hotel Amber Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2022

Dear Harikrishnashk ,
Thank you for sharing your experience our hotel to other travelers.