4 people are viewing this hotel
$34
Free cancellation until 03/06/22
$38
Free cancellation until 04/06/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
$28
Free cancellation until 04/06/22
Booking.com$34
Hotels.com$38
Travelocity$38
All reviews nice hotel coat hangers room cleaning soi buakhao comfy bed nice breakfast recommend this hotel swimming pool is bars and restaurants small balcony great place to stay nice pool baht bus facilities tv quarantine motorbike
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 December 2021

Very nice hotel. Good located near Soi Buakhao. Markets, Restaurants, laundries, very near. Garage for car or motorbike. Smoking at balcony, nice big shower. Treetown food market is very close. Open Till 2 am2

Date of stay: December 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ATMIND GROUP, Marketing at Hotel Amber Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2021

Dear DiveDevil1978,
Thank you for choosing Hotel Amber Pattaya for your stay.
I wish you are healthy and happy.
I hope you will give us the opportunity to welcome and take care of your customers in The next holiday

Reviewed 22 November 2021

Good facilities hotel and close to town with fast speed of internet. Worth to staying in this hotel. Recommended for all and hopefully to come again in future.

Have a look guys for this hotel. Thank you

Date of stay: November 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ATMIND GROUP, Marketing at Hotel Amber Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2021

Dear Juan_saki87 ,
Thank you for sharing your review and recommending our hotel to other travelers.
It’s a real pleasure to hear that you had a wonderful stay and enjoyed our hospitality.

Reviewed 26 October 2021 via mobile

Very nice staff and warm welcome here, good facilities. I feel very comfortable here. Will definitely choose this hotel again for next stay.Food and drink always delivery during my quarantine is on time.

Trip type: Travelled with family
ATMIND GROUP, Marketing at Hotel Amber Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2021

Dear vijitrat2021 ,
Thank you for sharing your review our hotel.

Reviewed 21 October 2021 via mobile

Amber hotel provided a comfortable room and food service was punctual. Staff was very helpful and professional.

The bed was soft and really comfortable. Television had several English channels, a couple of value news, a couple of series tv, a couple of sports. Free and fast wifi!!

Trip type: Travelled solo
ATMIND GROUP, Marketing at Hotel Amber Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2021

Dear flinkm2021 ,
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us.

Reviewed 21 October 2021 via mobile

Originally booked the 14 day quarentine package, this changed prior to my arrival to 7 days. The hotel refunded the difference with no drama.
My stay way controlled but comfortable with good options for meals and drinks both on and off the set menu.
Staff were helpful with any queries i made.
I would recommend this hotel.

Room tip: Bring an HDMI cable...
Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Ian W
Thank you for review and recommending our hotel to other traveler .
If you're traveling to our area gain soon, don't hesitate to call us.