Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
$26
$22
Destinia.com
$20
Agoda.com$24
FindHotel$24
Trip.com$21
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

This hotel is an ideal stopover to get to ko Chang and the islands, we stayed for 1 week and was happy with our accommodation , room was clean and good size with good tv, aircon was leaking into room which had dirty water inside and stained my shirt, bathroom was good with hot water, room was cleaned every day. The pool was good size but murky water, food ok and staff helpful, gardens are very nice and tranquil. We are booking again on way back to Bangkok as price is very good for what you get

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank richybeno77
Eastiny_Rep, Manager at Eastiny Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2020

Richard r.
Thank you much for taking the time to write to us about your experience at Eastiny Resort. I am pleased to hear that you have thoroughly enjoyed your one week stay with us. I am glad that you have noticed the cleanliness of our rooms and other service attributes work wonderfully. I am pleased that you enjoy our 40 meters swimming pool. My team and I will work even harder to improve guest experience. Thank you again for your feedback.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

this hotel is very big. with a big open swimming pool. Breakfast included. Not included wi fi--100baht x day. is very good for groups. restaurant ok. do not have espresso... Workers are ok. location is not in center town.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank claudioz710

Hi Cludio Z.
Thank you very much for your feedback. I am pleased to hear that you thoroughly enjoy your stay. The swimming pool is a big deal for Eastiny Resort. The swimming pool is 40 meters long. Hence, it is slightly shorter than Olympic size. I thank you for your business. I look forward to welcoming you again next time you are in town.

Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

I have stayed many many places and have tried to be ripped off but this place wins hands down .. 1st they changed the booking from 4 to 3 night and it worked out more Man said he got price wrong and if I not pay diffident he would have to ... as this was going on the manager decided to slate me in thai ... not knowing my works thai translator we in the hotel lobby she apologised to me and was ashamed for being a thai ... and to add more they wanted to charge me for the FREE WIFI ... if you are not from Japan don't stay here ..!!!!

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family

Hi,
Thank you very much for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that you had a bad experience at Eastiny Resort. I am pleased to update you that the resort is now under new team of management. I hope you give us another opportunity to serve you again during your next trip to Pattaya.

Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

This place is big. I mean really big no doubt about it. When I booked this hotel agoda showed me free wifi. But there's a catch. Free wifi is only in lobby area. You have to pay for wifi per device 100 THB per day for access everywhere. So free wifi tag on agoda was misleading. Secondy their name says its a resort and spa. They have basic pool faciity whic doesn't exactly pass for a resort and the spa is closed forever so the name just doesn't hold any meaning. I tried to book a cab through hotel for airport and the staff said they can only book a cab 24 hours in advance which was stupic really as I booked a cab myself with little effort just 3 hrs before the flight.

Their room service only replaces the bedsheets the next day no room cleaning.

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank karans445
Reviewed 4 October 2016 via mobile

Stayed at the Eastiny Resort & Spa in North Pattaya for a four night stay before heading up to Udon Thani.

Booked a Superior Room with Double Bed in the South Wing via Agoda for about £20 per night, which included breakfast. With the location of this Hotel being a 15 or 20 minute taxi ride to the Centre of Pattaya, it seems to cater for Groups of Tourists [Chinese / Koreans] as a stopover before their next destination.

Regardless, our Room S212 was a more than average sized room with a Double Bed, Shower, Fridge, TV and a safe. The only disappointment was the lack of free WiFi, which you had to pay for at 100 baht per day.

With the mass of tourists in this Hotel, I did find it a bit noisy outside of the room early in the morning as the coaches departed.

We only tried the breakfast once, which we'd missed the Buffett so had to order from a set menu which was of good standard and offered a tradition ‘farang style’ cooked breakfast.

There was a big swimming pool which claimed to open between 8.00am to 8.00pm. We didn't use it as all the times we passed it the gates to the entrance of the pool were always locked.

I was expecting the location of the Hotel to be quite remote, but there were a number of restaurants and 7/11 shops within walking distance. There is also a big covered market nearby, which we didn't try.

Overall, good standard of Hotel at a good price for the short period that I spent in Pattaya.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hi,
Thank you very much for taking the time to give us very constructive feedback at our hotel. I am pleased to hear that you love your stay at Eastiny Resort. I am pleased that you enjoy many service attributes that we provided. The location of our resort attracts those who wish to rest and relax. Our massive 40 meters outdoor swimming pool is what our guests loved. It is only a tad smaller than Olympic pool. Our food and beverage team members work hard to give you the heartiest breakfast. I am pleased that you enjoyed your meal. I thank you very much for your very constructive feedback. I will use these suggestions to enhance our services to you and other guests in the future. Thank you!