8 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 09/02/23
Expedia.com$122
Hotels.com$122
Travelocity$122
All reviews terminal shopping mall nice amenities kids club excellent place to stay breakfast restaurant comfy bed stayed here for nights pool area great pool hotel is located balcony bathtub sockets tiffany deluxe
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 October 2022

The service was excellent. Yet it's overcrowded and the bar is dry. Don't book this hotel during the school holidays, a load of kids. Not really recommended for business travelers. You have to line up for breakfast. Nice amenities are provided, you get a free juice box, a can of coke, and two bottles of water. Not a good location for romantic travelers. The pool and gym are well maintained.

Date of stay: October 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Kittipong Wongvan, Owner at Grande Centre Point Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2022

Dear conradk510
Thank you for taking the time to share your lovely review about the Grande Centre Point Pattaya regarding your recent stayed with us.
I and my team are truly happy to have created memorable experiences for you. I am glad to hear that our excellent service made you satisfaction during your stayed with us. I will pass your compliments to share with our relevant manager and staff, they will certainly happy as well!
Thank you once again for your recognition on our hard works. There is nothing will gratify us than to know that our efforts and services from staffs are truly appreciated by our guests. We all at Grande Centre Point Pattaya look forward to the day when we can welcome you to your home away from home soon.

Reviewed 14 October 2022 via mobile

October 2022 ,a family review:
Clean hotel, Best location.great view.
Our kids love it. 7 years girl liked very much the pool and the kids club. Our 14 years boy loved the pool and the free table games. Convenient access to terminal 21 shopping mall. Thank you

Date of stay: October 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Kittipong Wongvan, Owner at Grande Centre Point Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2022

Dear karin M
Thank you so much for selecting Grande Centre Point Pattaya on your recent stay in Pattaya, and for recommending our hotel to other travelers.
We were pleased to learn that the hotel our clean hotel and great pool made your stay even more enjoyable as well as our location making it convenient for you to get around all of the wonderful areas which is adjacent to Terminal21 shopping mall.
Your feedback is valuable as it motivates our associates to provide authentic caring hospitality to our valued guests.
We look forward to the next opportunity of welcoming you to your Pattaya home next visit!

Reviewed 13 May 2022 via mobile

This place is an absolute beauty. We stayed here for a couple days for our anniversary and it was more than I expected. Staff was friendly and accomodating, they have great families for couples and family. Cosy rooftop bar, and oh my for the VIEW from our hotel room was spectacular. I felt like I stepped into dream. Interior designs is top notch and everything just feels so clean and brand new. Plus, this hotel is attached to Terminal 21 - a shopping mall unlike any other in Australia, filled with beautiful designs and everything you could need. They have a water park within the hotel, a pool table. I could go on for ages, whether you are coming as a couple or family. I would recommend checking out this hotel. Well above and beyond and exceeded my expectations.

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Kittipong Wongwan, Other at Grande Centre Point Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2022

Dear Summer S
Thank you so much for selecting Grande Centre Point Pattaya on your recent stay in Pattaya, and for recommending our hotel to other travellers.
I am delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay, and that you found our associates to be extremely nice and friendly.
We sincerely appreciate your positive feedback regarding your love in our facilities we prepare especially our Rooftop bar and restaurant. Please rest assured that your positive feedback will be shared with our associates. We are fortunate to be located in the heart of the premium shopping district, adjacent to the Terminal2.

We look forward to welcoming you home in the very near future.

Reviewed 17 March 2022 via mobile

First, and definitely, not last visit

Great hotel with good lactations, plenty of activity within the premises. Very helpful staffs.

I stayed in 2 different types of room, deluxe on the first night and paranomic suite on the second. Both room offers a very comfy bed, the suite is extraordinary

The hotel will definitely be on the top of my preferable hotel should I plan my next trip to Pattaya

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank thammanoon88
Kittipong Wongwan, Other at Grande Centre Point Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2022

Dear Khun thammanoon88

I and my team are truly happy to have created memorable experiences for you and encourage you to come back to us in the future. I am glad to hear that our room and team associates made you satisfaction during your stayed with us. I will pass your compliments to share with our relevant manager and staff, they will certainly happy as well!

Thank you once again for your recognition on our hard works. There is nothing will gratify us than to know that our efforts and services from staffs are truly appreciated by our guests. We all at Grande Centre Point Pattaya look forward to the next opportunity of welcoming you to stay with us once again in the near future.

Reviewed 10 February 2022 via mobile

The location is good. Al tho because of COVID terminal 21 is not the best avenue at this moment.

The room was new and oke. It’s easy to get from this hotel to touristic attractions if open in pattaya.

The pool was a disappointment. No view and no real good pool to swim in. It looks like a small Childeren waterpark.

I probably won’t stay here anymore. But for families with Childeren maybe a good option.

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank mikedE1200HT
Kittipong Wongwan, Other at Grande Centre Point Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2022

Dear mikedE1200HT,
Thank you for your review and rating us after your recent experience at our hotel. We were delighted to know that you like our location which is at the prime location of the central of Pattaya city, perfect place to come for some fun, shopping and dining especially adjacent with Terminal 21. Anyway, you indicated you weren't satisfied with swimming pool as it wasn't conducive to your needs, we must to say sorry that did not live up to your expectations with this issue. However, the entire team and I strongly believe that it is only through comments like yours that will give us the opportunity to improve and becomes the best. Your detailed feedback will definitely assist us in achieving the goal we set forth for this unique property. Nonetheless, we do apologize for the shortfalls you experienced and the inconvenience caused throughout your stay with us. We do hope that, despite the shortfall experienced, you will allow us another opportunity to restore your faith in our hospitality in the near future.

Kittipong Wongvan (Mr.)