8 people are viewing this hotel
Orbitz.com$110
All reviews terminal shopping mall comfy bed terminal21 bathtub corridor khun
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 March 2022 via mobile

First, and definitely, not last visit

Great hotel with good lactations, plenty of activity within the premises. Very helpful staffs.

I stayed in 2 different types of room, deluxe on the first night and paranomic suite on the second. Both room offers a very comfy bed, the suite is extraordinary

The hotel will definitely be on the top of my preferable hotel should I plan my next trip to Pattaya

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Kittipong Wongwan, Other at Grande Centre Point Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2022

Dear Khun thammanoon88
Thank you for taking the time to share your lovely review about the Grande Centre Point Pattaya regarding your recent stayed with us.

I and my team are truly happy to have created memorable experiences for you and encourage you to come back to us in the future. I am glad to hear that our room and team associates made you satisfaction during your stayed with us. I will pass your compliments to share with our relevant manager and staff, they will certainly happy as well!

Thank you once again for your recognition on our hard works. There is nothing will gratify us than to know that our efforts and services from staffs are truly appreciated by our guests. We all at Grande Centre Point Pattaya look forward to the next opportunity of welcoming you to stay with us once again in the near future.

Reviewed 10 February 2022 via mobile

The location is good. Al tho because of COVID terminal 21 is not the best avenue at this moment.

The room was new and oke. It’s easy to get from this hotel to touristic attractions if open in pattaya.

The pool was a disappointment. No view and no real good pool to swim in. It looks like a small Childeren waterpark.

I probably won’t stay here anymore. But for families with Childeren maybe a good option.

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
Kittipong Wongwan, Other at Grande Centre Point Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2022

Dear mikedE1200HT,
Thank you for your review and rating us after your recent experience at our hotel. We were delighted to know that you like our location which is at the prime location of the central of Pattaya city, perfect place to come for some fun, shopping and dining especially adjacent with Terminal 21. Anyway, you indicated you weren't satisfied with swimming pool as it wasn't conducive to your needs, we must to say sorry that did not live up to your expectations with this issue. However, the entire team and I strongly believe that it is only through comments like yours that will give us the opportunity to improve and becomes the best. Your detailed feedback will definitely assist us in achieving the goal we set forth for this unique property. Nonetheless, we do apologize for the shortfalls you experienced and the inconvenience caused throughout your stay with us. We do hope that, despite the shortfall experienced, you will allow us another opportunity to restore your faith in our hospitality in the near future.

Kittipong Wongvan (Mr.)

Reviewed 15 October 2021 via mobile

The Grand centre point pattaya hotel next to shopping mall terminal 21 pattaya , that easy to walk. The room very luxury. We can find the beach after we woke up. There have bathtubs next the big window that I can take a bath and looking beautiful view from outside. I used to go this hotel so many time.And I will come again

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Kittipong Wongwan, Other at Grande Centre Point Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2021

Dear Navigate42136571152,

I and my team are truly happy to have created memorable experiences for you and encourage you to come back to us in the future. I am glad to hear that our luxury hotel with facilities. I will pass your compliments to share with our relevant manager and staff, they will certainly happy as well!

Thank you once again for your recognition on our hard works. There is nothing will gratify us than to know that our efforts and services from staffs are truly appreciated by our guests. We all at Grande Centre Point Pattaya look forward to the day when we can welcome you to your home away from home soon.

Reviewed 13 July 2021 via mobile

A beautiful, modern hotel with a great swimming area especially for children. Amazing beds and quiet air.
Staff are very helpful as well. On the minus, sadly for some reason they think that an English style breakfast should be cold and served on cold plates. Would I stay again? Yes but not at pre covid rates.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 May 2021

As the name says, the hotel is connected to the Terminal 21 shopping mall. It was nice to be able to have countless restaurants accessible to me without even having to walk outside. There is a direct corridor to the mall. The breakfast was really good with a good variety of food. My son absolutely loved the swimming pool and waterslides. Every one of the staff was incredibly polite anytime we walked past them. Always said hello with a smile on their faces. I'd stay here again.

Date of stay: March 2021
Kittipong Wongwan, Other at Grande Centre Point Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2021

Dear jac27757,

I and my team are truly happy to have created memorable experiences for you and encourage you to come back to us in the future. I am glad to hear that our best location made you satisfaction during your stayed with us. I will pass your compliments to share with our relevant manager and staff, they will certainly happy as well!