Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
$66
Free cancellation until 28/01/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
$63
eDreams
$63
Agoda.com$67
FindHotel$67
ZenHotels.com$84
All reviews sea view private beach pattaya beach front office family mart beautiful hotel convenience
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 January 2021 via mobile

Very nice hotel, located in the best private beach in Pattaya. Staff is very helpful and friendly, affordable prices for a good quality foods and drinks. Highly recommended! Will definitely be back on a regular.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank andrewrN1821PH
Reviewed 30 November 2020

Hotel is very nice, beachfront property, corner sea view room is great. service excellence. Helpful and prompt action. Hotel provide free shuttle to Pattaya shopping center. Breakfast is great and good taste

Room tip: Corner View
Date of stay: November 2020
2  Thank Chayot P
Reviewed 31 October 2020 via mobile

We got bad experience in this hotel listed below:
1. Worst Car Park: only 5 parking slots for this hotel. If full, you need to park your car on public road 100 metres away from the hotel. What a weird.
2. Problem with cleanliness: We got a baby, so requested for a baby cot. The cot came with with bedding sheet having full of pee marks on it. Then, all of the pillows and bed sheet had musty smell. Moreover, the floor was super dirty and dusty. I have mop the whole floor using foot towel before allowing my baby to crawl on the floor. The towel turned out very dirty after moppong. It was horrible to know that the hotel had problem with cleanliness and hygiene, especially during the current pandemic period.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 9 July 2020

With the rate they sell, this hotel is not worth it. We booked 2 night stay in June as a couple and arrived at the hotel in the evening. The first thing you may need to know is that parking space is only 5 slots in front of the property and you will then need to move your car to park in front of a Family Mart nearby. Horrible parking experience that made our vacation quite painful. (Imagine trying to park in a 1 lane alley with cars pouring in). Secuity did tried to say "Follow me to another parking spot" but they are gone in a flash.

We got a room on the 4th floor. Good 4 star room alright, but the floor is so dirty my gf and I asked for housekeeping to wipe the entire room right away. This has never happened before in any of our stays elsewhere. I expected just a clean room and this is not it. Hotel ambiance is alright, pool and beach is crowded but acceptable.

With this cleanliness and parking inconveniences, I felt my vacation was going the wrong way so I shortened my 2 night stays to 1 night and asked for a refund on my 2nd night. This was where yet another problem came.

The rate I booked is a promotion at THB 1800 at night, non refundable. But I did experience such a horrible stay I checked out early and forego the 2nd night. I wrote a full page of A4 explaining why to the so called management. At first the manager asked by offering an upgrade with benefits. This was appreciated, but I still decided to go away from this hotel still. I then submitted my refund request to management through their staff, and got a confirmation that they will process it and confirm to me by email about this refund. Hearing that I checked out and move to another place.

This has been almost a month ago, I followed up more than 3 times for this refund confirmation email. Note that I understand if the actual refund can take a month, no problem. I just wanted a confirmation that you are refunding in writing. None received when I asked more than 3 times for a call back and email. I tried to call too, no one picked up so I need to ask an assistance to call instead of me going through headache and following up myself. Money was paid and in their pocket. They mentioned they may need to get my refund from the staffs that day, so in the letter I wrote to management I said please refund without deducting from the staffs.

What I got? Yes. Reservation and front office throws my case to finance, finance threw back to another dept. I followed up again today, my case has not been signed and processed at all. What the actual hell?
This management makes it so complicated and all the staffs are throwing this complaint to one another? I should have insisted to get the money back then rather than following up on these people. Terrible experience.

To management/owners who dont sign, please take action. This is not the way you want to treat your other guests I presume? I contacted you and you have my contact. Cheers.

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank sogoodhaadrin
Reviewed 13 March 2020

Absolutely loved this place. Really quality hotel with a great view to the "Truth Sanctuary" Temple from my balcony and ocean view.
The pool is fantastic and you can walk straight down to the private beach from there. The beach is so good. The ocean was warmer than the pool and just spectacular.
Breakfast was good and staff there were so nice and welcoming.
9.5/10.