Holiday Inn Pattaya
Hilton Pattaya(Pattaya)
US$ 234
US$ 198
Mercure Pattaya Hotel(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
US$ 75
Siam Bayshore(Pattaya)
US$ 106
US$ 98
Agoda.com
A-One The Royal Cruise Hotel(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
US$ 109
US$ 84
US$ 81
Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya(Pattaya)
US$ 116
US$ 96
Le Viman Resort(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
US$ 40
US$ 36
Agoda.com
Golden Sea Pattaya Hotel(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
US$ 43
US$ 36
1,720 results
All reviewsexecutive towerbay towerinfinity poolbeach roadhavana barihg memberwalking streetsea viewkids clubthe north endcorner roomrooftop barhotel is locatedbreakfast buffetsmall balconythe club loungetuk tuk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 July 2012

My husband and I stayed here for 3 nights. We loved the the room and the view from our balcony of the sea was lovely! The location was good as it was just a few feet away from the beach. The pool in the hotel was excellent as it overlooked the ocean so whilst swimming or relaxing you can enjoy the ocean view. The staff were very friendly. We ordered room service and it took quite some time to come. We kept calling for the room service until it eventually came. However, i was very pleased at how this was resolved as the reception called back to say we will get a discount on the price due the delay of the room service. The way in which it was handled really pleased us.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 July 2012

I stayed at this hotel July 4-7th 2012 with family (including 2 small kids). Overall it was very good - friendly staff throughout, very clean room, good food selection at breakfast. The kids club was not as helpful as we thought as they did not supervise kids under 4 years old, so one of us had to stay with them. But the kids pool was great fun. I note another reviewer had a problem with the noise from the bar - we didnt notice this from our room as we were on 18th floor, but I suspect it could be a problem for the lower floors. Two points to improve: firstly, the door to the balcony did not seem to lock properly. To keep our kids from going on to the balcony, we had to push the sofa in front of the door. Secondly, the service at breakfast was not as good as it could be. Mostly we arrived around 30 mins before breakfast service closed, so the staff were busy clearing up. No one offered us drinks, we had to get them ourselves. When you have 2 small kids to look after, you appreciate help with service. If the hotel aims to be more family friendly it should ensure that families of small kids get a bit more help.

Room Tip: High floors have great views. Lower floors might be noisy, based on earlier reviews.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2012

Dear ChrisChina,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of your stay. I appreciate the positive comments about our friendly staff, clean rooms and breakfast options. It is nice to hear that your children had a great time at our kids' pool facility. I am sorry that the balcony door lock did not work properly. We always want our guests to have a relaxing and enjoyable stay. We recommend going to breakfast early, even so, I apologize for the shortcomings you encountered during your stay. It is our goal to to ensure our facilities are well maintained and our service is superior. While we understand that your stay was not 100% satisfactory, we hope that you would give us another chance to make your stay as best as it can be.

Lera M
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 9 July 2012

I have stayed at this hotel before and love staying here. The hotel is only 3 years old and very well designed. On this stay the hotel was fully occupied, but you wouldn't know it - everything is airy and relaxed.

The staff are so friendly and always smiling - some are old friends now.

Rooms are excellently laid out with lovely views, great air conditioning and sound proofing.

The swimming pool area is wonderful and relaxed and very clean. Food is great quality and good prices for a hotel.

I don't breakfast here as I tend to wake up late and there are great options available on the streets.

The only gripe I have with this hotel is that when I leave I want them to call a street taxi for me. This will cost about 1000 Baht to go to the airport. They always try and sell a hotel car and can tend to say they do not call taxis. A hotel car is almost 3 times the price. Similarly when you explain that you want a street taxi and not a hotel limo, the bell boy will order one for you, but will use their contacts and hire a private car at 1,500 baht. You have to push for them to do what you actually want. All this can be resolved by the receptionist asking if you want a hotel limo, private car or taxi. I am sure that they will make this happen as the management are very good at spotting the things that they can improve.

In no way will my gripe effect my fondness of this hotel and my desire to return again and again.

Room Tip: Be a member of priority club and work your way to Platinum and you will always get a great upgrade.
Reviewed 8 July 2012

Loved it. We travelled to Pattaya with our 2 kids and another family of 4 with young ones. The family suite rooms are fantastic with the kids having their own private abode with shower, toilet, tv, Play Station etc. The 4th floor houses all the fun for the family with kids pool, infinity pool, restaurant and kids club. You can seriously just hang out here all day!
The hotel is located in the 'quieter' family friendly end of town, just meters from the beach and includes a brilliant bar and restaurant (Havana) on the street front with pool, which make great pizzas and top service. A 20min stroll along the beachfront lands you at the Hilton Hotel and its myriad of shopping, cinemas - a beaut spot to hang out.
The staff at the Hotel are extremely friendly and helpful. so if you need to know where to go or how to get there or how much it costs - they can tell you.
A very enjoyable and relaxing stay for this family of 4.
Thankyou!

1  Thank EdWeiner
Reviewed 7 July 2012

Very nice, modern and minimalist style hotel with very beautiful view of the beach right from your room. The way the hotel is design that every room is facing the beach, which is very beautiful. Staff are friendly. Breakfast is nice with quite many variety. Price is the only issue, that I find the hotel price is quite expensive compare to other hotel in surrounding area.

Room Tip: All room are beach view, so any room should be nice.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business