Lowest prices for your stay
$104
Free cancellation until 08/02/23
Hotels.com$104
Trip.com$87
travelup.com$130
All reviews swimming pool junior suite beautiful hotel pattaya beach pippa soi thai
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 October 2022 via mobile

We checked in on the 15/10/22 and when we arrived we were told all our rooms were on different floors and we specifically asked for same floor, finally got it sorted. Rooms are not as clean as stated on there website and maintenance is non existent, come on you’ve had two plus years to sort your stuff out. Rust stains on the walls in shower drains filthy half a cleaning job. Had breakfast down stairs yesterday morning and asked for 2 fried eggs that said don’t have even though I can see eggs, then the so called chief brings me 2 eggs she pulled from the warmer that my dog would not have eaten and I said not eating those as they’d been there for 40 minutes. Cleaner rushes through doesn’t change sheets doesn’t replace toiletries yet hotel rates are high. It was a better breakfast out on beach road.

Room tip: Pattaya is no longer the place to go for holiday. I suggest anywhere else. Thai people on a hole are friendly.
Date of stay: October 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 September 2022

The hotel is very Cook.
Services like reastourant, pool, gym and breackfast realy wow!
Room is well kept, and all staff polite ad Always available
And Pippa restournat on top terrace give you a realy good option for glamour dining!
Sunset approved!!!

Date of stay: September 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 27 August 2022 via mobile

This was a great experience. Everyone was amazing especially Harley. I will stay here every time I visit. The buffet is amazing and so is the customer service. I really enjoyed my time here. It's close to the beach and everything else.

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 18 August 2022

we arrive early in the morning and the staff were kind enough to get the room with free upgrade
we spend over the week here fell like the xecond home of us
the only small thins that i can't say = the breakfast eare was full of the guests

Date of stay: April 2022
1  Thank PAULSWORLDBoy
Reviewed 16 July 2022

Very clean room. Breakfast in my opinion average. Restaurant pricing more expensive than London, Paris, New York, Rome etc. 1/2 litre of only draft beer available cost 412 That, approximately £9.58 sterling or $11.23 US at current conversion rate. Reasonable location. If this is what you are looking for, you've found it.

Date of stay: July 2022