Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Good experience

Went with a group of friends however I’m the only one who wants to spend my 15mins with these 2... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Sherpa822534
via mobile
For once its good!

I was really excited to visit this place when I gave planned to visit Pattaya, so I took bike taxi... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago

from US$ 32.80
from US$ 41.00
from US$ 78.80
More Info
All reviews big cats professional photographer small cubs beautiful animals click photos animal shows unique experience buffet lunch all ages once in a lifetime taking pictures t shirts pattaya floating market interesting place must visit place cage enclosures
Reviewed 5 April 2018

best experience and good breakfast with various different kind of shows to offer also getting chance to feed the cubs its mind blowing

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We were three families with total of 5 kids..and I can tell that in spite of reaching at the zoo after a continuous travel for almost 24 hours ,we all were absolutely re energized after this visit..
Kids absolutely enjoyed feeding the young cubs..

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

This is in my opinion the only good attraction in the disgusting place of Pattaya.

The park is very well organized and modern (looks like an European park). The staff was super friendly and i felt super save in any point of my stay.

The activity is pricy though.
-smallest tiger €26
-small tiger €20
-medium tiger €20
-big tiger €26

And the most expensive:
-new born €40 (includes photographer!)

If you want a professional photographer it costs another €13 per cage.

In my opinion the best combination is to do the newborn and the biggest. The newborn are super super cute! And the biggest are obviously the most scary (and the photos are crazy)

We choose the newborn and the biggest and they gave us the photographer for free for the big ones. So we paid in total €66.

I read in some places that entrance fee is free which is not true. You have to pay a fee of €5/200baht in order to enter the park for a walk around. Obviously if u pay to enter any of the cages then you dont have to pay this fee.

I highly recommend to pay for the photographer as the photos are of very good quality and better than photos from phones.

Regarding the care of the animals. The staff is super friendly (no weapons are being used) and the smaller tigers look happy. However the bigger tigers look not happy and they are clearly under drugs.

2  Thank Alain A
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Excellent food excellence services and completely feel in love with this place, they had well management and very clean.Highly recommend!

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

I absolutley loved my experience here , adrenaline rush to an extreme. Beautiful creatures and I'm so glad I was able to meet them up close. Well worth having photographer follow you around .