3 people are viewing this hotel
Trip.com$36
Agoda.com$31
eDreams$36
1,363 results
All reviews suite room pool view beach road nice hotel front desk staff star hotel walking street shopping mall luxx gym soi bathtub maintenance
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 June 2022 via mobile

A very good hotel located in an excellent location. It is in Soi 4 between beach road and second road.
The hotel is not too big, but very clean. The rooms are big and clean, the staff are very helpful and nice. The safe box in my room wasn't working, but the hotel replaced it in few minutes.
The breakfast is ok and could be better.
In all, this hotel can be recommended.

Reviewed 6 June 2022

+ The room was very clean, and the view was OK (to the pool)
+ The lobby of hotel is not so luxury but it was very good smelling and comfortable.
+ Staff are very Nice, smiling and helpful.
+ Location is great (close to the center but not crowded point)
+ Pool is perfect (clean and nice temprature water)
+ Breakfast was OK but not special.

1  Thank sinatavakoli
Reviewed 3 June 2022

5 days stay here at Hotel Vista and I would say it's really worth it. This 4* expect our expectation. When it come to staff they are really helpful, accommodating and funny especially the front desk team. Location is great near to everything walking distance to the beach, Central Pattaya and the Terminal 21. We will be here again when we come back to Pattaya.

Club Luxx room have a pool view must book!

Reviewed 2 June 2022

This was my first time staying at hotel in Pattaya, I can say that I am happy that I chose this hotel. First stepped in to the hotel the staffs were very nice greeting me and my friends. I stayed in suit room which has 2 bed rooms, 1 living and a big bathroom with bath tub. The room was so comfy I felt like living in condo, but only one thing to mention that the I felt like I don't have any privacy with the glass wall in the bathroom, but other things are good. For the location of the hotel even though the hotel not located on the beach side, but walk to the beach will take you only 5 minutes and there also convenience store nearby. For the food there nothing to complain, for the service I called for the electrical problem one time and everything was fix so fast which is good. Lastly I highly recommend this place without any hesitation.

Reviewed 2 June 2022

The Hotel was overall great. Excellent services and very attentive staff. Overall one of the best place to stay in Pattaya. I stayed in a suite room, the room was pretty clean, big and feel great to stay in. But one complain I got is that the TV and the software used in the TV was very outdated and feels frustrated to use. The Location of the Hotel is close to the bleach, which only take less than 5 minutes of walking, and also not far away from shopping mall either. Dinner was very very cheap compare to what you got and was pretty delicious. I was not expect a full course meal with only $60 per 2 person. So, if you looking for a place to stay in at Pattaya, consider giving this hotel a chance and you'll not disappoint.

Date of stay: May 2022