3 people are viewing this hotel
Trip.com$36
Agoda.com$31
eDreams$36
1,363 results
All reviews suite room pool view beach road nice hotel front desk staff star hotel walking street shopping mall luxx gym soi bathtub maintenance
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 June 2022

This was my first time staying at hotel in Pattaya, I can say that I am happy that I chose this hotel. First stepped in to the hotel the staffs were very nice greeting me and my friends. I stayed in suit room which has 2 bed rooms, 1 living and a big bathroom with bath tub. The room was so comfy I felt like living in condo, but only one thing to mention that the I felt like I don't have any privacy with the glass wall in the bathroom, but other things are good. For the location of the hotel even though the hotel not located on the beach side, but walk to the beach will take you only 5 minutes and there also convenience store nearby. For the food there nothing to complain, for the service I called for the electrical problem one time and everything was fix so fast which is good. Lastly I highly recommend this place without any hesitation.

Date of stay: June 2022
Reviewed 2 June 2022

The Hotel was overall great. Excellent services and very attentive staff. Overall one of the best place to stay in Pattaya. I stayed in a suite room, the room was pretty clean, big and feel great to stay in. But one complain I got is that the TV and the software used in the TV was very outdated and feels frustrated to use. The Location of the Hotel is close to the bleach, which only take less than 5 minutes of walking, and also not far away from shopping mall either. Dinner was very very cheap compare to what you got and was pretty delicious. I was not expect a full course meal with only $60 per 2 person. So, if you looking for a place to stay in at Pattaya, consider giving this hotel a chance and you'll not disappoint.

Thanks for everything.
Especially Mr.Mark is a very kind and nice man.The behaviour of any client are ok.but the breakfast is more exclusive for indian passengers and not very good for iranians. Thank you

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 June 2022

I've personally stayed in many hotels in pattaya including 5-stars hotel, i'd say that the quality of the service was excellent for its price, The location is decent because a suite room does not have a beach view, but it is only a 3 minutes walk to the beach. The room was decent compared to the ones i had stayed but i was frustrated by the huge translucent glass window that let you see though the bathroom because i got woken up every time someone used the bathroom. If you want to have dinner at the hotel,
you'll need to pay an extra $60 (for 2 people) , which is highly recommended, everything tastes incredible, and I was blown away by what you could have for only $60.

Reviewed 30 May 2022

Hotel was very good in all aspects. Excellent service and support from staff. Had a fabulous time. Would recommend to others. Location is great. Room was spacious and very well maintained. Breakfast needs some more variety.

Trip type: Travelled with friends