See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 September 2017

I had reservations when we booked in as the place ie reception was grubby any way I waited for our room to be made ready and then proceded to the room the corridor was grubby and the carpets were stained and worn out when we got into our room it was obvious we couldent stay in this filth the sheets and pillows were stained the carpets were also stained and in holes I decided at this point to leave this Hotel should never be advertised until it has been refurbished as its not fit to stay in.

Room Tip: dont book this Hotel
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank cliveprycejones
Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

Very good hotel with familiar service and great hospitality. I will definitely come again. It is a great moment that we came here and got to live a new life with natural beauty and wonderful things. More than what we thought.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

After Check In, I personally felt that I am in India and I have checked in an Indian hotel with Indian bartender, Indian front desk, Indian waiters in restaurant. Maybe because Pattaya is full of Indians but if you are looking for some Indian taste in Pattaya, you will find everything here from Food to Environment.
Cleanliness is not there in corridors and rooms. Still manageable because I was on a quick business trip.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Yash J
Reviewed 5 April 2017 via mobile

The hotel is good a lil bit far away from the main market or the happening place called walking street but there are tuk tuks running 24*7 so dont need to worry about reaching anywhere.the prices are very economical and bearable if you want to save money.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Aliz K
Reviewed 27 February 2017

If you are German, my age 67, and single and you are in Thailand to date thai women, this is your place. Its a little creepy, the clientele, which shouldn't be a reflection of this hotel, even though they cater to this customer. The breakfast is normal, for $18a night its reasonable because it has a nice pool and bar area. The creepiness of the old men wouldn't allow me to be 100% objective, this hotel has a sign about charging "extra" guests a fee for going upstairs. Rather cheesy to see when you are checking in, plus on the hotel floors you never know who you will meet, one room had about four housekeepers with two infants who were maybe living there? For a little more money i changed to the Imperial, it was like going from a seedy hotel in the inner city to a resort on the shore, for forty rather than twenty dollars a night, a huge difference in atmosphere and different clientele....anyway, spend a little more and be on a resort, or be a single germn retiree abd love the thai women, its your choice...

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo