Romeo Palace Hotel
Garden Lodge(Pattaya)
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
View Hotel
All reviewsfree tuk tuk ridefamily martshort walk to the beachhome away from homenice poolnice hotelbuffet breakfastswimming pool istuks
Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

Very good hotel with familiar service and great hospitality. I will definitely come again. It is a great moment that we came here and got to live a new life with natural beauty and wonderful things. More than what we thought.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

After Check In, I personally felt that I am in India and I have checked in an Indian hotel with Indian bartender, Indian front desk, Indian waiters in restaurant. Maybe because Pattaya is full of Indians but if you are looking for some Indian taste in Pattaya, you will find everything here from Food to Environment.
Cleanliness is not there in corridors and rooms. Still manageable because I was on a quick business trip.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Yash J
Reviewed 5 April 2017 via mobile

The hotel is good a lil bit far away from the main market or the happening place called walking street but there are tuk tuks running 24*7 so dont need to worry about reaching anywhere.the prices are very economical and bearable if you want to save money.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Aliz K
Reviewed 27 February 2017

If you are German, my age 67, and single and you are in Thailand to date thai women, this is your place. Its a little creepy, the clientele, which shouldn't be a reflection of this hotel, even though they cater to this customer. The breakfast is normal, for $18a night its reasonable because it has a nice pool and bar area. The creepiness of the old men wouldn't allow me to be 100% objective, this hotel has a sign about charging "extra" guests a fee for going upstairs. Rather cheesy to see when you are checking in, plus on the hotel floors you never know who you will meet, one room had about four housekeepers with two infants who were maybe living there? For a little more money i changed to the Imperial, it was like going from a seedy hotel in the inner city to a resort on the shore, for forty rather than twenty dollars a night, a huge difference in atmosphere and different clientele....anyway, spend a little more and be on a resort, or be a single germn retiree abd love the thai women, its your choice...

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
4  Thank James W
Reviewed 18 February 2017

Anything you say about this hotel has to be tempered by how much it cost.. Value for money..It has great facilities, nice pool, bar by the pool, Nice bar, friendly staff..
The hotel would once I think would have been quite something, a little a bit tired, but clean ( what did it cost ) The big plus, for me you turn right out of the gate you are on a really lovely beach with access others. Breakfast was fine at the hotel, but I chose to walk down to the beach and have it there because of the outlook.
The big mystery for me,,with the hotel,, i didn't actually feel they wanted me there. The general staff great, but , the main staff blew hot and cold, they were kind of defensive.initially they couldnt find my reservation,,( booked thru Accor ) Then I tried to extend my stay, and there was all kinds of iffing and maybe, perhapsing..
After four days there my theory is ,, their general clientel are completely obnoxious and they are on their guard. Old European men, towels on all the pool chairs, whether they were there or not. Walking around like they own the place. Completely indifferent to anybody else's space.I have lots of friends from this country, but I've never come across this element before . Sitting by you while your eating, smoking in your face...Pattaya attracts this element.. it's full of old fat guys, looking for something ??
Anyway,, the hotel is great value. Its got everything you need and a beautiful bit of beach down the road..
Value +++++++ if you can live with the clientel..

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo