Lowest prices for your stay
$32
Hotels.com$32
Orbitz.com
Destinia.com$33
1,638 results
All reviews beach road clean rooms decent hotel thailand baht action
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 April 2022 via mobile

Khun Jane was nice and helpful. She offered alternative choice as we asked her to store our chilled food. She offer ice for use which show her hospitality towards our requests. Room was old and odor. The hallway ceiling are molded and torning apart

Room tip: Good locations
Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Vikrant Chauhan, Other at Ibis Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2022

Dear Ni Wannida

Thank you for choosing us as your holiday destination and reviewing the ibis Pattaya.
it is incredible feeling to read that you found our staff service minded and hospitable, who provided you excellent service and followed up on your requests. It is absolutely our first priority to ensure that our guests receive best services and we are happy that you felt it at ibis.
On the contrary, I have learned from your comments that you were not satisfied with our facilities and given room. I am sorry to hear that and kindly accept my sincerest apologies.
We are continuously working on the preventing maintenance of the property to upkeep the standard up to guest expectations. Therefore your comments are very important for us and I have addressed it with team to investigate and please rest assured we will take corrective measures for further improvement.
Thank you for sharing your concerns and I hope you will give us another chance to better serve you in future.

Reviewed 4 April 2022 via mobile

1.We request non smoking but we got smoking floor
2.We got the room that have other guests inside
Ps.Staff didn’t apologize and say anything just give me a new room.
3.Breakfast not much choices is fine but …Some not good quality and need to change but they still serve on the buffet.
1 good things is security hard at car parking
So all I won’t come back to this hotel again

Room tip: Parking not big but I think it’s enough
Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Destiny2879

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback about recent stay with us. I am sad to learn that we failed to provide the standard quality of service and this is certainly do not represent practice that we follow at the hotel. Kindly accept my sincerest apologies for the unpleasant experience that you had during this time. Please rest assured that I will personally address the issue with concerned managers to investigate and take necessary measure to improve the services and we will be more focused on the inspections to prevent such occurrences in future.
We are committed to offer excellent hospitality experience to all our guests, therefore may I request you to contact me directly so I can be your assistance and provide you best stay experience in future.
My apologies again and I hope we will have another chance to showcase excellent hospitality on your next visit at the property.

Operations Manager.

Reviewed 26 December 2021

the hotel location is very strategic and good place to stay in Pattaya. it is a good place to stay during visit in Pattaya. The hotel is also have quite situation for getting good rest and excellent vacation to the area.

Date of stay: December 2021
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Vikrant Chauhan, Other at Ibis Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2022

Dear Sigitpramono

I appreciate your comments regarding your stay at ibis Pattaya and allowing us to serve you.

It was nice to know that you evaluated our facilities and service up to your expectations including location, warm hospitable staff service and quality of service justified the value that you paid.
Guest satisfaction is our main goal and I will share your lovely comment with team.
I am absolutely encouraged by your endorsement and we will be delighted to welcome you again in future.

Reviewed 1 December 2021

Stayed Here for the firework festival - reasonably priced and close enough to walk to the action on beach road. When we checked in, the only available breakfast slots were 6am!?! Luckily there was only 3 of us and the desk found space for us in the 7am sitting instead - still way too early to be up on a Saturday morning after a late night and a couple of drinks!
I wish we hadn’t have bothered - breakfast was freezing cold and inedible. The staff kept topping up the food but the new food was still just as cold!?
The second morning we skipped breakfast and ate at one of the beach front restaurants instead!
Rest of our stay was good - rooms were clean, pool gets a good amount of sun after 10am.

Date of stay: November 2021
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Vikrant Chauhan, Other at Ibis Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2021

Dear amywilson91

Thank you for taking out time for sharing your splendid review regarding your experience at ibis Pattaya.
It is pleasure to read that you liked our clean accommodation, comprehensive service, nice swimming pool and convenient location. In overall, you had enjoyed a quality time at the property. I am sorry to hear about your breakfast experience and we will make sure that team will work on the betterment of the service for future.
At ibis, we always try our best to provide excellent stay experience and listen to guest's feedback to improve further.

Thank you for giving your constructive feedback, we will be pleased to welcome and offer you an excellent service in future.

Reviewed 22 October 2021

Date of stay: October 2021
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Vikrant Chauhan, Other at Ibis Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2021