US$ 162
US$ 140
  • Beachfront
Amari Nova Suites Pattaya(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
US$ 45
US$ 34
US$ 35
US$ 32
Royal Cliff Beach Hotel(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 87
US$ 78
Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya(Pattaya)
US$ 213
US$ 198
Agoda.com
Amari Ocean Pattaya(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
US$ 113
Hilton Pattaya(Pattaya)
US$ 273
US$ 229
Agoda.com
All reviewssmall living roombig ctuk tukbaht busbudget hotelwalking streetswimming poolgymfridgeamenitiestvchannelsacwifibalcony
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed in one of the apartments for 5 nights. It was a good price and It really surprised me how clean the apartment room was.

When we arrived 1.30 pm, we could not check in. We had to wait until 2 pm sharp.
The staff there was very nice and helpful.

Pool area was pretty small with only a few seats but we were the only people there a lot of the times we went there. The pool though, is pretty big and deep.

Gym was very nice and clean with new equipments and weights. The AC made it nice and cool in there while working out.

Cleaning was good and if you used plates or glasses in the room, they washed it for you.

The food in the restaurant was average and a bit overpriced. We ordered take away one time and got it in plastic bags!! A little bit hard to eat curry with rice that way...
we did not try the breakfast.

The location is good if you’re not a party person. A quite place with a few restaurants around, mini marts and even big C (supermarket), around the corner. The beach and walking street (party street) is 10 minutes away by car. We used baht bus, which runs all the time and only cost 10 baht per person!!! Just go out on the street and wave to a baht bus and it will stop.

This is like staying in your own apartment, NOT at a resort. So if service 24/7 is on the top priority for you, don’t stay here. Otherwise, do!! Would stay here again if I went back to Pattaya!

Stayed: February 2018
1  Thank SuperMandi
Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 1 night and it was more than enough. There was a lot of dust in the room especially in the aircon. I drove there and found a big struggle to find a car park because there wasn't enough space. I was driving around the hotel for almost 1 hour to find a parking spot for my car. Staff were useless, not helpful at all.

I'll never stay here again.

Stayed: March 2018
Hotel M, Manager at The Grass Serviced Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2018

Dear Customer,
Thank you for choosing The Grass Serviced Suites for your holidays.
We apologize for any inconvenience
We hope you will give us the opportunity to welcome and take care of your customers in The next holiday
Best Regards

Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

I arrived around 4 pm to this hotel the front desk was very friendly!! I wasn’t expecting the room to be that good but to my surprise it’s was indeed awesome I was so happy to see the room with nice living room clean bathroom and a comfortable bed. I stayed here for two days I never had any issues . The housekeeping staff was doing there job pretty well this is an ideal place to stay in Pattaya but the beach and walking street is around 3 km from here but don’t look into that it’s just simply comfort hotel with a pool and gym !! What else you need at this price

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Kartik B

Dear Guest.
Thank you for review and recommending our hotel to other travelers.
If you're traveling to our area gain soon, don't hesitate to call us.
Best regards

Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

On arrival we arrived @ 1:45pm check in time is usually 2pm. But firstly staff was Rude and secondly they said you have to wait until 2 then we start process your check in. This is bad only 15 min but they want to make u wait. There was few other customers were waiting too for last few hour.
There is no one who tell you where to go they just tell u go to certain area to find room.
Rooms were too small. Even couple can’t sleep on same bed it’s too small.
Cleaning was ok but not properly.
Worst is worst they only give you 1 tea bag, 2 sugars, and couple of coffee whitening dry sachets of milk.
In room you are 2 people and they give u 1 tea bag how bad is it. And if you ask more they say no we can’t because it’s hotel policy.
Ask you deposit and few other things which is not mentioned during booking.

So avoid they are bad.
Too far from town aswell

I am not booking again worst experience

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Customer,
Thank you for choosing The Grass Serviced Suites for your holidays.
We apologize for any inconvenience,
Best Regards

Reviewed 20 February 2018

I stayed here for a week and found it to be ok. Breakfast was good, ate dinner here one night and it was good too, price was reasonable. It's about 2km from the beach, but there are scooters across the street that can take you there for $100 baht. I wish I would have stayed closer to the beach and would have been the same price. Room was clean, and was cleaned everyday. There was no dish soap in the kitchenette, and no knives! Also would have been nice to have a menu for the restaurant in the room instead of having to go there and order, but they do bring it to the room when it's done. I had a 2 room suite, but there was only one pair of slippers for the room. Wish the tv would have had more channels in English, had one movie channel and a few news channels, good thing I had movies on a usb stick. They have a little mini-mart for things you may need, and 7-11 was around the corner. Has a laundry but no place to dry your clothes so had to hang them over chairs and on the 8 hangers for the 2 rooms, they need more hangers in the rooms!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank CDDahl

Dear Guest.
Thank you for review and recommending our hotel to other travelers.
We apologize for any inconvenience.
If you're traveling to our area gain soon, don't hesitate to call us.
Best regards