Lowest prices for your stay
$59
$46
Booking.com$54
Trip.com$49
FindHotel$47
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 February 2020

It was great to place to stay. Good for family. Close to all well known shopping malls, also from night life. Hotel too much clean and staff is very polite. I will surely visit one more time with family. Very good option in breakfast for all countries.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Jordan Chong, General Manager at A-One New Wing Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2020

Dear Khun Usiddharrh,

Thank you for staying with us recently and for taking the time to share your review with others.

The team and I truly appreciate your kind words and high praise, and we look forward to welcoming you back again in the future for yet another perfect stay experience.

Reviewed 15 January 2020

It was the great stay at hotel.
Hotel was clean,neat with good quality of food options available for Indians.
Rooms were superlative.
Hotel staff was supporting and exceptional
Very epic view and atmosphere around the hotel ,it’s nearby close to the beach.
Would like to visit always to this hotel when will be pattaya city.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Jordan-KMChong, General Manager at A-One New Wing Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2020

Dear Khun Sameerkandhare,

Thank you for staying with us recently and for taking the time to share your review with other users.

The team and I truly appreciate your high praise and kind words, we are looking forward to welcoming you back again in the near future for yet another perfect stay.

Reviewed 1 January 2020 via mobile

Jo the manager of hotel is an absolute gentleman also the the frontdesk staff
We had issues with our booking which Jo sorted out and this was peak season 30/12 and our stay was 2nites checking out on the 1/1-20
Hotel is fantastic everything about it we enjoyed
I would recommend it for families dont get the idea that most would about Pattaya tgere are alot of family activities
Thanks A-One

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Jordan-KMChong, General Manager at A-One New Wing Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2020

Dear Khun 686numank,

Thank you for staying with us recently and for taking the time to share your experience with others.

The team and I truly appreciate your kind words and high praise, we work very hard to ensure our guests have a fantastic festive season, and I am proud that my team manages to put everything together and delivered a wonderful experience to you.

We look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future and continue to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 1 January 2020 via mobile

I just curse the moment why I chose this hotel
The hot water and cold water mixer was not working
When I complained they came but was not able to fix the issue

Secondly they don’t keep basic amenities like tooth brush
When I asked front desk they said it’s hotel policy
As it’s a very basic thing and I needed to leave at 6 in morning I requested them to arrange and I can pay for that
They asked me to go to 7/11 across the street at 2 am
Suprisingly the hotel next wing gives tooth brush and they could have easily stretched them selves

The reception. Was very very rude

One work avoid

Room number 2342 in case some one wants to talk to me personally

Date of stay: November 2019

Dear Khun Nimish_23,

Upon reading your review I felt terribly embarrassed and deeply sorry for your experience with us.

I have reprimanded my team member for this incident and demand to have improvement immediately, I know is too hard to have you back again in the future but I do hope you can grant us another opportunity to serve you right.

Reviewed 27 December 2019

Hotel is very good.
We like the location, in-front of Beach. Lot of Indian Restaurants are near.

It would have been great if we would have got some more options for Indian Food in this Restaurant.

Clean Room, Bath Tubs etc were awesome. We will surely recommend this to others.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Jordan-KMChong, General Manager at A-One New Wing Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2019

Dear Khun 377manishc,

I am delighted that you have enjoyed your stay with us overall, and we look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future and continue to exceed your expectations.