In the last 12 month I stayed more than 3 times in this hotel:
- good value for money - especially the low season offers and long term offers
- helpful and nice staff
- clean and good furnished rooms with balcony
- free and fast WiFi
- a big and comfortable bed with good linen
- maid service for room cleaning after 3pm or 4pm
- no joiner fee
- food at the rooftop restaurant is good
- central location; short walk to 2nd road and not so far to Walking Street
- free parking space
- although the room is clean, the bathroom could be cleaner (shower curtain, walls, ceiling)
- room could be quieter (sometimes you hear your room neighbors or people at the corridor)
- rooftop pool area could be nicer; sun loungers look grey and dirty, the pool walls could be cleaner and some parts need a refurbish
- the coffee at the rooftop restaurant is awful (please get a better coffee machine) :-)
All in all I am satisfied with this hotel and I think I will come back.
If they improve the rooftop pool area and the cleanliness of the bathroom walls I will give 5 points in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pattaya Bay Resort is one of Pattaya's, newest, most modern and affordable hotels. We have one of the best locations in all of Pattaya – situated on Soi 15 near Second Road in the heart of the city. "The Avenue" (shopping, banking and entertainment complex) is directly across the street. The beautiful Pattaya beach, abundant sports activities, a variety of fast food to gourmet restaurants and the vibrant evening entertainment scene are all within walking distance of the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA so you can book your Pattaya Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pattaya Bay Hotel Pattaya