“Beach front villa with beautiful sight”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Living room
Garden by the villa
Garden by the villa
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Any
lolotte33
lille
“Beach front villa with beautiful sight”
Reviewed 7 September 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

My family and I stayed 6 days in the very nice villa. The view from the house is absolutely gorgeous. We were a groupe of 10 and it did not feel crowdy. The private pool is a must since we were not able to swim at this time of the year. It didn't bother us, we enjoyed the quiet part of the island. I recommend to get a vehicle to move around. The only thing that bother us was the garbage on the beach but the staff cleans up everyday . Unfortunately, it's hard to find a clean beach nowadays ... The lady who manage the villa was very helpful and the owner always respond to my emails very quickly. I would recommend this house for anyone looking for a nice quiet location in kph Samui.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view from the villa
Liked least: The garbage on the beach next door
Friends getaway Older travelers
Large groups
27 Sep 2016
Thank you for your very kind comments. The sea in front of the villa is subject to big tides. By high tide you have around 1,3-1,5 meters to swimm and the water is very transparent. By low tide the sea goes far away and reveal beautiful streches of white sand. So the sea is very safe for youg children and can allow adults to swill by high tide. By low tide, it is a very nice place to walk or run. I hope you can enjoy it even more if you decide to come back. You will be most welcomed.
Reviewed 4 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016

Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: location away from the tourists
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
27 Sep 2016
Thnak you so much for your kind comments. I am so happy when my guests enjoy this place as much as I do.
Gezaba
Hungary
“Turquoise leisure”
Reviewed 28 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016
person found this review helpful

We are a family of 4 (children are 12 &14) and have spent a month in this villa recently. I was a very nice and relaxing experience. We have not travelled around much, as wet have already been to this part of the world before. We really wanted to warm up after a long winter and enjoy the sun and the sea. Our stay was excellent. The sea is quite shallow here, so in low tide you should not expect much water, but in high tide it is just perfect. You can swim (no waves), or play with your children in the water. In low tide we have used the swimming pool. The beach was almost deserted, very hard to find places like this anymore, we enjoyed being the only ones in the sea. The location of the house versus the sea is excellent, if you sit on the terrace, if you sit in the living room, you will see the turquoise horizon all day long, very very relaxing. This time we were on a low budget, and the house was perfect in this sense too. Fully equipped kitchen, where we made most of our meals. Also there are several cheap thai restaurants along the beach, which we have visited time to time. The place is away from the party zone, which was what we were looking for. The wifi was a bit slow, but more than enough for checking our emails/facebook etc. The house manager Mrs.Fon is very helpful and will fix anything needed within a day.

Liked best: The beach
Travelling group: Teenagers
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
28 Mar 2016
Thank you, Szigmond. I am happy you enjoy this place as much as I love it! Feel free to come back :)! Dominique
Natasha D
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Indu beach villa”
Reviewed 6 November 2015 for a stay in October 2015

Be aware that you have a limit on the electricity usage,otherwise you will get charged if you go over- only found this out when we got there. The third bedroom is downstairs and completely separate so would of been a problem if we didn't have an extra adults. I would have been reluctant to let my 2 daughters stay done there alone- again only found this out when we got there and the roof leaked.The place is quite a way from town so you would need to hire a car/moped. If you arrive after 7.30 pm you have to pay the lady who meets you approx £20/overtime- again only found this out a few days before when there was nothing we could do about it.Arrived in the evening in the dark at least some water in the fridge would have been appreciated.

Bathroom cleanliness
Liked best: Peaceful close to beach
Liked least: Poor communication on things that involved money
Recommended for:
Families with young children Large groups
8 Nov 2015
Dear Natacha. Please accept my apologize for the points you raised in your comments. Since you booked straight to Tripadvisor without asking any question, which is a first time for me, I realize that I had to take anyway the initiative to give you more detailed information from the beginning after you booked. Regarding the limit on electricity, it is actually very generous and just a precaution measure to alert the guest to turn off aircons when not in the villa. After several years renting the villa, no guest, including you, was charged for electricity. The bedroom downstairs is accessible from outside as for many villas in Samui. It is mainly designed for a couple with its king size bed and bathroom. One bedroom upstairs with 2 single beds is normally designed for the children. And this guarded and closed community is actually very safe. The small ceiling leakage due to very unusual heavy rains for many days when you stay in the villa, is already repaired. I pay attention to always keep the villa in very good conditions. Regarding the late arrival time, please understand that my Thai representative shall come from her home to welcome the guests. Since your arrival time was unclear, she normally ask for overtime compensation for a late arrival. She is a very lovely and dedicated person working for me for several years and all my guests always appreciate her very much for her kindness and availability. Anyway following your remark, I will take this possible overtime cost on me and I will also take your good advice to keep water drinking water in the fridge. Regarding the distance to Nathon town, yes you need a locomotion way. It just take 5 mn by car or motorbike or collective taxi passing near the community. But the location of the villa is very peaceful, which is rare in Samui when living by the seaside. Due to the bad weather you suffered, you might not have noticed that, from the villa, a 5-10 mn walk by the beach takes you to several beach restaurants and to two very nice beach resorts with excellent restaurants and spas (M�venpick and Mai Samui). I hope you will decide to come back to my villa to better enjoy this lovely place under more favorable weather conditions! Kind regards. Dominique
Yoel L
“Dream of a Lifetime”
Reviewed 14 September 2014 for a stay in April 2014
people found this review helpful

My family and I spent 2.5 months at Dominique's villa. It was dream from the first moment to the last. In fact, it was so fantastic that we bought a house only 2 minutes away from Dominique's. As they say, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery!
The villa has a unique combination of slightly elevated position, and being only 30 meters from the beach. So we got both a beachfront home as well as the most stunning view over the ocean I have ever seen. The grounds and pool are very well kept and my daughter spent countless hours in said pool or collecting shells on the beach.
Special praise goes to Ms. Fon, who manages the villa with an efficiency that would put anyone Swiss to shame. Any minor occurrences like a broken a/c unit would be taken care of within a few hours. If Dominique wasn't such a nice guy, I would hire her away for my new house in a minute!
My favorite part? The terrace of the villa. I spent many hours working on my computer sitting on the terrace, and the view from there is now ingrained on the inside of my eyelids - when I close my eyes, I see the ocean and palm trees moving in the wind.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view, the peaceful setting, the little sala on the beach
Liked least: Having to leave
Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing