1,423 results
All reviews zest restaurant jahn restaurant infinity pool five islands apple tv director of operations buggy service room service entertainment system main pool in villa dining two bedroom villa sunset view rental car stunning resort overlooking the ocean our honeymoon
Reviewed 16 October 2018

The property is surely a gem in Koh Samui. Upon arriving at the hotel, I was blown away by the breathtaking view at the reception. The staff at Conrad Koh Samui were very friendly and helpful, and we were greeted and checked in quickly. We have made some arrangement for dinner and SPAs at the facility, and they have prepared the summary to recap on our arrangement. Even at the booking time, their Customer Service staff already did provide information about where we can go sightseeing and recommend restaurants even before we making the trip. The good hospitality really started at the booking stage.

We stayed in a pool villa with seaview,and it was very private and with a fantastic sunset view even from our room. It was really nice and relaxing just layback in our own pool to enjoy the sunset.

We also had our private dinner at "The Cellar" to celebrate our wedding anniversary. The setting was romantic and we were pampered! A fabulous dinning experience, especially when one has something to celebrate! The Jahn is also superb and a must try. It is also great to have seen the "Fire Show"...which is fantastic.

We spent 5 days at Conrad, and the staffs were very attentive and helpful. We enjoy every single moment in the hotel and we felt that we were really luckily to be looked after all the time.

Thanks Conrad Koh Samui team for making our wedding anniversary trip such a good memory!

It's surely a place that we would love to visit again in future!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Tom L
ConradKohSamui, General Manager at Conrad Koh Samui, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Tom L,

I and the team truly appreciate your kind words regarding your stay with us and are happy to hear you had a great experience. We hope to have the opportunity to host you once again on your next visit to Koh Samui.

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

We stayed for six days. All rooms in the resort are private villas with stunning ocean view pool. As a gold member, we received automatic upgrade with resort host assigned. Fay, our host, was super nice and helpful. We had almost everything delivered to our villa, just could not leave the comfortable villa. Upon checkout, manager Marco helped to sort out our late checkout request, and greeted us at the arrival lobby. We are already thinking of coming back soon for another peaceful stay.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank 231junh
ConradKohSamui, General Manager at Conrad Koh Samui, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2018

Dear 231junh,

I am pleased to hear that you have a wonderful time with us at Conrad Koh Samui. I have shared your kind words with the team and to Fay and Marco in particular. Thank you for sharing your experience. We only hope you will have the chance to return again in the future.

Reviewed 2 October 2018

what an amazing hotel this is - the rooms are absolutely excellent with wonderful views and very well equipped. The staff are incredibly helpful and the food is really good. Although the hotel is on a cliffe, getting around is easy with buggies readily available. Well worth the money.

Stayed: September 2018
1  Thank Nicholas D
ConradKohSamui, General Manager at Conrad Koh Samui, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2018

Dear Nicholas D,

Thank you for your kind words. I am glad you were able to enjoy everything Conrad Koh Samui has to offer, we pride ourselves on delivering great service and I will let my team know they contributed to your wonderful stay. We look forward to welcoming you back to Conrad Koh Samui.

Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

I never thought that Koh Samui can be so beautiful, but Conrad Koh Samui really blow my mind away !!! Breathtaking moment is started from the lobby ... I can see a beautiful ocean view (from the cliff) right away when I arrived Conrad Koh Samui , so breathtaking , major love indeed !

And yes ... great hospitality always attracts my attention, and Conrad Koh Samui definitely don’t fail me at all !!

I love the fact that every villa is overlooking the ocean , with private pool !!! And somemore, Bathtub with ocean view too, my gosh !!! Definitely amazing villa experience !!!

Breakfast was amazing, got so many variants , and got outdoor table with ocean view, always my favorite !!

Eventhough all the villa is a little up from the beach, but we still can get access to the beach, hammocks were on the point , public pool is also well located in front of the beach, such a dream comes true !!

I always love sunset, and yes i love it even more when I know i can enjoy sunset from villa , beautiful feeling , and awesome experience !

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Herman_wang
ConradKohSamui, General Manager at Conrad Koh Samui, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2018

Dear Herman_wang,

Thank you for your kind words and I'm thrilled that you were able to so fully relax and enjoy your recent holiday here with us at Conrad Koh Samui.

Thank you again for your wonderful feedback and I certainly hope that we will be able to welcome you back very soon!

Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

This is our 2nd stay this year. ...2nd stay was even more mind blowing than the first. We love travelling and staying at luxurious hotels ....but never one of those that spends time to comment or do surveys.....this cant be passed...

Of all the 5 star hotels we have stayed in the Samui these past years, by far Conrad stands out for its amazing location, quality of rooms and its staff.

We find Thai people always very accomodating and kind but the staff at Conrad are exceptional. Very attentintive and down to earth and absolutely made us feel at home.

The staff from concierge, F&B, house keeping, guest relations and the management team (Khun Wish, Khun Ton, Khun Kim, Joy, Gina just mention a few) are amazing ... true reflection of their GM Mr Lyle Lewis. Meeting Lyle reflects on why Conrad Samui is the way it is - amazing GM wih such kindness and humble heart. A beautiful place only remains beautiful because of the people running in.

The Villas are amazing! One of the best designs we have seen and the private pool size is bigger than most properties. I love that all villas are separated from each other....truly gives you serenity and privacy.

If there is a downside to this property, I would say is the kids club. I wish it was bigger with more activities to cater for children of different ages. Happy kids, happy parents.

Otherwise...if you are after a luxury experience, with an exclusiveness, serenity feel to it while being surrounded with staff esp its managements who truly make an effort to make you and your family feel at home .....look no further in Koh Samui. Highly recommend this luxurious, beautiful serene and humble hotel.

We've been around the world and this property I would say is the only 2nd hotel in the world (1st was in Maldives) that made our jaws dropped as we were ushered inside our room....the views from the rooms/private pools in this hotel is to die for!!

- Baines Family