“Delicious!”

El Gaucho Argentinian Steakhouse - Samui
Ranked #254 of 1,465 Restaurants in Ko Samui
Description: Retro and modern in a mix of intricate detail and sophisticated simplicity. - Food is our passion and it is our aim to establish the benchmark in Southeast Asia for a contemporary, specialised steakhouse concept. We opened our first restaurant in 2011 and went our way from Saigon to Hanoi, Bangkok to Koh Samui, eight restaurants, and it is still the same joy. We are proud to serve you the finest steakhouse-style food, using only the best available meat products sourced from selected farms in Victoria, New South Wales and individual farmers and ranchers in the United States. This is all about the original flavour of the naturally raised meat, paired with the offer of our own steakhouse classics, as well as a modern approach on ingredients, preparation and combinations. Let your sense of taste be awoken with an aperitif, let the juicy meat melt in your mouth, dive into the latest wine treasures and find in a selection of cigars a peaceful retreat from the bustling world around.
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

We celebrated our anniversary and our last night on Samui at El Gaucho. We had the goat cheese & salad starter, the lobster & crab bisque, and the wagyu tomahawk steak with various sides. Our family of four shared about a 1000 gram steak and it was fantastic. We shared a bottle of malbec which was also delicious. Yes, it’s pricey, but you get what you pay for... We would come back in a heartbeat!

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

Incredible wine selection and one of the best Rib Eye I have ever eaten. Top Service and great design. Make sure you are prepared for a Very expensive Dinner as for 4 persons (2 kids and 2 adults) we had 14.000 thb for 2 steaks, 2 burgers, some side dishes, water, soft drinks and a good bottle of red wine. The prices especially for the food are a bit too high compared to other restaurants in the same range and quality.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

EL GAUCHO is located in the bustling main street of Chaweng Beach in Koh Samui. This is a really good Argentinian steakhouse that offers lots of options and is reasonably priced...there is also a decent, well priced wine list. Every meal that our group of 5 ordered was perfectly cooked and well presented. The staff are attentive and knowledgeable...if you want a change from the wonderful Thai food on this island, give EL GAUCHO a try...it is very good!!!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

The quality of the food was very good and I knew before that it would not be cheap. We paid about 20.000 BAHT for a dinner for 5 - the wine list fits very well with what they have to offer.

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

The restaurant is nice and a friendly and welcoming.
We was recommended this restaurant by a local business man who is a client of my wife.
As soon as I saw they had USDA I was in for a treat.
But I am very particular when it comes to my food and we’re it comes from, so I asked the staff if they had the certificate of stamp to show it was USDA, the answer came back NO!
Then they said it all comes from there restaurant in Bangkok and they remove the labels.
Hmmmm I said to myself and think twice about ordering the fillet and settled for the steak sandwich and my wife had the pork chop both were very nice and I have no complaints.
The reason for the Low star?
is purely due to no paperwork for the steak could be mutton dressed up as lamb I will never know.

4  Thank Bijan F