“Great Bingsu”

Cheevit Cheeva
Ranked #17 of 124 Dessert in Chiang Mai
Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

The cafe is small.
You have to fix yourself in the surrounding as to enjoy the atmosphere of the cafe.
Tried the Summer season Salted Egg Bingsu. It’s nice - sweet and salty with the fresh coconut meat.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

Fine derrests not too sweet . But if you stay in bangkok youcan go to SiamSquareOne but the original is Changmai.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Great place to go chill and have some delicious ice cream.
I’ve been here once before but this time I thought I’d write a review.

Absolutely delicious ice cream and cake! You must go if you have chance!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 24 February 2018

My husband and I had our first Bingsu experience today, and we loved it! We had never even heard of Bingsu before. We got the caramel flan Bingsu and our friends got the chocolate lava Bingsu. Both were delicious. It's light and not too sweet--very refreshing for a hot day. The place is cute too!

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

My wife and I came earlier today. I had the chocolate coco/lava bingsu and she had the mango sticky rice bingsu. Mine was better than hers but we loved them both. Her lemonade and my iced mocha were also excellent. Much less busy during the earlier afternoon and on a weekday. We tried coming previously around 8pm and the line was super long.

Date of visit: January 2018