Open today: 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Thai Akha Cooking School tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Thai Akha Cooking School
from US$ 32.00
More Info
from US$ 29.00
More Info
1,622 results
All reviews cooking school morning class local market come hungry market tour great cooking class the kitchen thai food highly recommend this class at home cooking experience amazing experience empty stomach great instructor curry learn how amazing food
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

What a cooking class! Doh was an amazing host and teacher, the food was fresh and delicious and got a take home cookbook to practice at home!
A must do when in Chiang Mai

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Very nice experience. Enthusiastic teacher... but dont eat before, it will be a lot of food served. If you like it spicey, you are also in the right spot!

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I really wanted to add to my cooking skills. JJ was great. Super organized, very clean and a cool vibe.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I loved the option of only doing the cooking and skipping the produce selection. Spent more time learning the skills, and it was great for just the evening time. Lots of dishes were completed in an efficient sequence. The time flew by! Everything was delicious and so fresh. The chef accommodated some of my dietary restrictions without problems. The only suggestion I would make to the instructor is to be more careful with sampling guests dishes, as there was some cross contamination as well as finger licking which made me a bit uncomfortable. Overall, I would highly recommend this class!

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Teacher is really patient to explain everything and coach us well. We are surprised we really can cook something delicious. May I recommend you to bring out all your family or beloved here.