“Amazing!!!”

Ranked #46 of 259 Spas & Wellness in Chiang Mai
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I did one hour foot massage plus one hour Thai massage. It was SO great!!! I also went with two friends and they were able to accommodate us so that we could be in the same room together.

All reviews
"aromatherapy"
"shop"
"pressure"

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

We found this massage shop just 2 minutes from our hotel (the Shang gri la) and what a find. The staff are amazing and very attentive. The treatments first class. The prices very cheap. Why pay 3000 baht in your hotel when you can have better for 500 baht. I know there are lots of other massage places in Chang Mai but we found this to be the best for us.

Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

Iris Massage has a pleasant atmosphere. The treatment rooms are clean and comfortable. There are shower and locker facilities. Robes and disposable panties are also provided for full body treatments. Our therapists were surprisingly strong and very good. Prices are also reasonable.

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

Really professional, top class massage. Worth the extra Baht compared to the ones in the town centre

See more reviews
Reviewed 15 November 2017

I wanted to try a massage, but with all the massage spas in Thailand I'm always afraid the the masseurs aren't professional and could do more damage than good. A few Thai friends took me to the Iris Massage, which is very close to the Shangri-La and the Meridian. We all had a 90 minute traditional Thai massage. They wanted to do 2 hrs, but I thought it would be too much. In the end, I definitely could have done the two hours. My masseuse was extremely professional and as she was massaging me I could tell that she really knew what she was doing and had really studied the art of traditional Thai massage,
The traditional Thai massage is done without oil. You change into a cotton pyjama, which makes it a bit easier for the masseuse to do her job. It wasn't tough and often hurt! But I felt great afterward.
The atmosphere was very nice and the price was good. The masseuse spoke enough English to explain to me what I needed to do. We arrived at the right time and were all able to have massages immediately, but others who came in afterward had to reserve for later on - so a reservation might be prudent. I will definitely return!