Review Highlights
Amazing massage!

Amazing massage, staff are really professional and kind! Nice air conned facilities with... read more

Reviewed 12 July 2018
ionas528
via mobile
One if the best Thai massages I’ve had

Air conditioned. Clean. Friendly. Reservations recommended, but walk ins are accepted too. We did... read more

Reviewed 1 July 2018

from US$ 131.30
from US$ 181.40
from US$ 53.20
More Info
All reviews full body herbal oil private room masseuse shangrila tension baht shop chang
Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

We found this massage shop just 2 minutes from our hotel (the Shang gri la) and what a find. The staff are amazing and very attentive. The treatments first class. The prices very cheap. Why pay 3000 baht in your hotel when you can have better for 500 baht. I know there are lots of other massage places in Chang Mai but we found this to be the best for us.

Date of experience: March 2018
1  Thank Scott F
Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

Iris Massage has a pleasant atmosphere. The treatment rooms are clean and comfortable. There are shower and locker facilities. Robes and disposable panties are also provided for full body treatments. Our therapists were surprisingly strong and very good. Prices are also reasonable.

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

Really professional, top class massage. Worth the extra Baht compared to the ones in the town centre

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed 15 November 2017

I wanted to try a massage, but with all the massage spas in Thailand I'm always afraid the the masseurs aren't professional and could do more damage than good. A few Thai friends took me to the Iris Massage, which is very close to the Shangri-La and the Meridian. We all had a 90 minute traditional Thai massage. They wanted to do 2 hrs, but I thought it would be too much. In the end, I definitely could have done the two hours. My masseuse was extremely professional and as she was massaging me I could tell that she really knew what she was doing and had really studied the art of traditional Thai massage,
The traditional Thai massage is done without oil. You change into a cotton pyjama, which makes it a bit easier for the masseuse to do her job. It wasn't tough and often hurt! But I felt great afterward.
The atmosphere was very nice and the price was good. The masseuse spoke enough English to explain to me what I needed to do. We arrived at the right time and were all able to have massages immediately, but others who came in afterward had to reserve for later on - so a reservation might be prudent. I will definitely return!

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed 11 October 2017

I initially chose to get a foot massage at Iris because it was down the street from my Airbnb, but I ended up getting 3 massages here over the course of my week in Chiang Mai. The service was and the ambiance was great. Although the prices were not the cheapest within the area (still exceptionally great compared to other countries), the exceptional service, cleanliness, and technique were well worth it. I also got a hot oil body massage which was absolutely amazing as well. I was in a private room that was equipped with a shower should you feel the need to wash off the oil immediately after the massage.

Highly recommended!