“Good coffee and relax place”
Review of At Friends Cafe

At Friends Cafe
Ranked #724 of 2,656 Restaurants in Chiang Mai
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 9 January 2016 via mobile

A nice place for great coffee. I love coffee here and come every morning or when i am free, this is my favorite place. The staff is friendly here. I recommend here. Good place for relax also.

Reviewed 15 December 2015

I truly loved it there with wonderful management and staff. The menu range was varied and catered to a variety of taste all well reasonably priced and to compliment the menu was a good range of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks. Kitty the owner always made you feel very welcome and was helpful answering questions about the area

Reviewed 12 November 2015 via mobile

Can I give this place more than 5 stars?!? Simply delicious. I came here last night as I was strolling up and down the street looking for somewhere to go to dinner. At first this seemed like more of a breakfast/coffee place, but I decided to give it a shot and I'm so glad I did. I had the best Pad Thai I've had in Chiang Mai, and maybe even in Thailand. I came back today for lunch and had the green curry with shrimp, and it was just as delicious. The staff was so kind and friendly, making the my meals even more enjoyable. So glad I stumbled upon this place. Would definitely like to visit against the next time I'm in Chiang Mai.

Reviewed 2 November 2015

Very friendly ladies running this small, relaxed cafe bar in the heart of Chiang Mai. Very nice Thai food and other options plus coffees, teas and alcoholic drinks. Also does breakfast.

Decor blends a relaxed and stylish feel. Very clean.

Very good value by western standards.

Reviewed 25 April 2015 via mobile

So I went for a cycle this morning searching for some breakfast, and stumbled across the ultra cute looking At Friends Cafe. I was quite keen for a simple fruit salad, but their only breakfast options were eggs / bacon, and fruit smoothies. Seeing as the place was so nice, and the staff so friendly, I decide to forgo my fruit salad and pick something off their small but perfectly formed Thai lunch menu. I have the chilli chicken with rice and WOW - it was amazing in every sense. So well presented, and just right in terms of taste, spice, and portion size. I wash it down with a mango shake which was one of the best I've had in South East Asia. All of the other diners' food looks great too (including the eggs / bacon). This is exactly what all Thai restaurants should be doing - smaller menus and higher quality. Take note Thailand.