“Lovely Garden Cafe”

Ranked #40 of 2,579 Restaurants in Chiang Mai
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

This lovely cafe find is like an air conditioned garden. It has a good selection of tea and coffee of good quality, and has lovely cakes too.
It also serve food, although we did not try.

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

I like to try as many places as i can, rarely visiting somewhere twice. Woo is the exception to this rule. I've eaten here four times and each time Woo delivers. They serve great Thai food from the chicken and rice to a hearty version of the local Khao Soi packed with loads of meat and noodles. And the portions are BIG for around 160 baht for a main. And being a coffee snob from Melbourne I couldn't fault Woos latte. The surrounds are excellent too with flowers and hipster decoration everywhere. You'd swear you were in Melbourne or somewhere cool in San Fran, New York or Tokyo. The staff are also very friendly and attentive. 5/5 for Woo.

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

Woo Cafe is one of my favorite places to chill in Chiang Mai.
Conveniently located down by the river close to the Nawarat Bridge, Woo Cafe looks nothing from the outside and you would be tempted to just keep driving by - if you did not know me that there is a hidden gem waiting to be discovered.
Eclectic, old-world ambience, outdoor and indoor seating and complete with gallery and gift shop.
The food is a great selection of Thai and Western dishes which are well prepared and beautifully presented.
Staff are friendly and professional.
Cakes and pastries to die for.
Great for a relaxed lunch or dinner or just for coffee and cake.
It's a cool hangout.

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

I' love this place. Every dish we've ordered has been great - rice, noodles, cake. And the coffee is great as well.

I hate returning to restaurants when I'm travelling, but I've broken my rule for Woo. Seek this place out, even if you're staying on the other side of the river. Its the best I've found in Chiang Mai.

Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

Title says it all... We were recommended this place and it didn't disappoint. Great coffee and cake in a relaxing atmosphere.

Well worth a visit!