“Charming hideaway”

Ranked #39 of 2,588 Restaurants in Chiang Mai
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

Woo Cafe is one of my favorite places to chill in Chiang Mai.
Conveniently located down by the river close to the Nawarat Bridge, Woo Cafe looks nothing from the outside and you would be tempted to just keep driving by - if you did not know me that there is a hidden gem waiting to be discovered.
Eclectic, old-world ambience, outdoor and indoor seating and complete with gallery and gift shop.
The food is a great selection of Thai and Western dishes which are well prepared and beautifully presented.
Staff are friendly and professional.
Cakes and pastries to die for.
Great for a relaxed lunch or dinner or just for coffee and cake.
It's a cool hangout.

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

I' love this place. Every dish we've ordered has been great - rice, noodles, cake. And the coffee is great as well.

I hate returning to restaurants when I'm travelling, but I've broken my rule for Woo. Seek this place out, even if you're staying on the other side of the river. Its the best I've found in Chiang Mai.

Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

Title says it all... We were recommended this place and it didn't disappoint. Great coffee and cake in a relaxing atmosphere.

Well worth a visit!

Reviewed 14 October 2016 via mobile

Few words needed to describe this place: awesome! Atmosphere, service/staff, dishes, drinks and especially Thai style coffee...all the way around, everything is just awesome! Worth driving for!!

Reviewed 13 October 2016 via mobile

My father and I have come here for several nights in a row while in Chiang Mai. Amazing food!! The calamari is very good (highly recommended). I've tried all of the noodle dishes and they have yet to disappoint me. Also a large selection of teas, which I love!