Review Highlights

from US$ 167.40
from US$ 179.80
from US$ 105.40
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

Oh my god - best traditional thai massage I ever had! Never happened to me before that an hour felt so long, but in a very positive way. It is not the cheapest (also not the most expensive though) massage in town but definitely worth it's money! Not only for the massage, but also for the atmosphere!

Reviewed 8 August 2017

a nice place to have a massage. the smell and ambiance inside the place is very calm and soothing. the messeuses do not apply much pressure on your body. it is also a SPA and they sell souvenirs. prices are very comparative in CM.

Reviewed 15 June 2017

I had my first Thai massage here and it was lovely- not too hard, like I heard they can be. The masseuse did a great job. Very nice spa and super reasonably priced.

Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

Walking from Overstand coffee shop back to the hotel. Pass by this comfortable message place and decided to give it a try....
It was "ok". My therapist is not strong enough no matter how many times I've asked her to give stronger pressure. The shop sell good souvenir though. You can also try it if you walk pass.

Reviewed 31 January 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I had a Thai massage in a treatment room with 2 beds. The massage was very relaxing and great value for money. Would return!

1  Thank BrightonRoo
Reviewed 1 January 2017

Staff and entire ambiance of the entry room provided a welcome within. I had the spa package that included an aromatherapy massage followed by a facial. The quality of the massage oil, of which you were given several choices, plus the facial products were of spa level. The treatment room was pleasant and quiet, with piped in flute music and harmonic chanting that set a serene mood. The quality of both treatments matched or exceeded any I've received at high end resort spas. The massage therapist was engaging but completely professional in setting a serene experience. All staff were gracious, accommodating and completely attentive to the needs of the client. Already planning my next visit. The only thing I would change is to not do two treatments back to back. It is a long time to be on the massage table and each treatment was a full experience and I feel would best be appreciated as a stand alone experience. The chips and tea following the treatments were really enjoyed and appreciated, amazing that you can work up an appetite just being pampered for two hours!

Reviewed 4 December 2016

After attempting to get into Green Bamboo multiple times without success, we stumbled upon Phurin. It looks great from he outside, and I can now say it's equally as great on the inside.

The quiet vibe starts from the moment you walk in. They serve iced tea to cool down your body, washed your feet, and lead you upstairs to your treatment room. Afterwards they serve hot tea and homemade chips.

I appreciate good a/c during the midday sun. No one speaks during the treatment (often an issue I have at other massage parlors). They have a wide range of scents to choose from depending on your treatment. We did the head, shoulders, back treatment on day 1. On day 2, we did a two hour treatment of reflexology and traditional thai massage. Wow, these ladies are strong and good.

The price is a little higher, but it's probably the difference of $1USD. I had no issue paying that price and left feeling amazing both days. We walked in both times. I liked not having to commit to an appointment when I was on vacation. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 17 September 2016 via mobile

Ive visited many spa before and this was good combination of price and expected quality. Clean place, good skilled staff (i had 2 different massagers ). They work until 10pm but despite i came 10 min later they didn't refuse me the 1h servise.
The main advice here you have to find proper skillful person who will understand your needs.So this place can be the good option.

1  Thank Yaknatik
Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

Great place for thaï massage ... Friendly staff, clean place, very warm welcome, excellent massage and good price !! You should definitely good to this place instead of the thousands of other places where they try to get you in !!

Reviewed 13 May 2016 via mobile

I was there with my friend. We've been welcomed so sincerely with a cup of tea and a footbath. We decided for a traditonal thai massage. We both have been massaged by two very friendly and skillfully ladies at the same time.
This is the perfect place to calm down and relax.
We absolutely recommend this place.