The place was exactly what I needed at the end of my trip. It doesn't matter if you travel as a couple, a family or on your own, Rimping Village is still a great place to stay.
It's a boutique hotel with excellent staff. The room was clean, the pool and other areas were also spotless. From the morning to late afternoon, you will see their staff constantly sweeping, cleaning, dusting... And they do it with a smile. Reception staff were all pleasant and helpful.
The pool looks really good, there are many sunbeds and clean towels. There is a big old tree next to the pool, it gives you the feeling you are staying in a big house rather than a hotel.
If you want to plan your tours or book taxi/tuk-tuk, their staff will recommend the best places and services in town. They also offer DVD hire at no cost. The guy was very cheeky, he asked me "Do you want some chick flicks? Get these."
I will definitely come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rimping Village is located in the city centre, close to the historic attractions the city offers including the famous Night Bazaar and the charming Watgate community by the Ping River. Enjoy an atmosphere of relaxation that is part and parcel of the Northern tradition. A cool, refreshing swimming pool is placed below a huge banyan tree so that guests can absorb the mood of nature while finding relief from the tropical heat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your Rimping Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rimping Village Chiang Mai
- Rimping Village Hotel Chiang Mai