“Best burger!”

Rock Me Burgers & Bar
Ranked #151 of 2,729 Restaurants in Chiang Mai
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: The lengendary real Home-made Hamburgers With Rock n Roll ambience locating in Loikroh street and Nimmanhaemin area
Reviewed 6 January 2019

The flavours were delicious and innovative, meat was perfect and the buns were exceptional. My boyfriend wants more!,,,

Date of visit: January 2019

Reviewed 27 December 2018 via mobile

We stopped by this place after looking up best burgers in Chiang Mai. After coming from Bangkok, and having Thai food for over 5 days straight I was looking for some comfort food. This place did not disappoint. Amazing burgers at a good price. Come here!

Reviewed 26 December 2018 via mobile

It took them over 40 minutes to realize that they forgot to submit our order to the cook. Who knows if this place has good food, because I never got the chance to eat any. It's quite pathetic that they approach you 40 minutes after placing your order only to ask you if you had placed one or not. Mistakes happen, that I understand. Except this mistake also happened to the couple sitting at the table next to us. I've never encountered a restaurant that didn't submit my order after taking it. What's the excuse? They threw our orders in the trash.
If you decide to eat here, understand that you're taking a gamble. If you value your time, maybe consider going somewhere else instead.

Reviewed 22 December 2018 via mobile

This is not only a wonderful delicious burger joint. The displays of your orders are like arts pieces...staying at Raming Lodge now and restaurant is just downstairs!!! Prices are great. Merry Christmas!

Reviewed 21 December 2018

We have eaten here a couple of times now - the food is usually really good! I ordered a smoothie from the menu for a drink (non-alcoholic) and I didn't get it until after the meal, it thoroughly confused the staff, which is why I only gave it 4 instead of 5 because I didn't have anything to drink at all and it was very confusing LOL. Still great food though!

Date of visit: November 2018