“Worldly flavors between buns!”

Rock Me Burgers & Bar
Ranked #130 of 2,621 Restaurants in Chiang Mai
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: The lengendary real Home-made Hamburgers With Rock n Roll ambience locating in Loikroh street and Nimmanhaemin area
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

My friend and I had a monetary mishap while on vacation and we were cashless. Before we knew of this place,we stopped to ask what restaurant would take cards.

A British man who owned his own restaurant on the same block suggested here because, "whenever I'm craving an authentic tasting burger, this is the spot in all of Chiang Mai!"

So we took his advice.

And he was not wrong.

The staff is super friendly, the place is clean, the menu has so many mouth-watering options it makes it hard to choose, and the drinks (both non and alcoholic) are really good.

The vibe is super chill and the best part was that in this time of emergency, we were able to pay with card.

They also accept WeChat and Alipay for those expats like me and my friend that reside in China - however it normally only accepts Chinese citizens so just a heads up

If I'm ever around the area I will definitely stop to eat there again!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We visited quite late in the evening and were served immediately, being the only customers. Service was good, enjoying a joke with the waiter. The burger and fries were tasty. Fair price and portion size....and whey better, in fact a different league to mcd or bg.

Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

Best burger in Thailand. I had the classic, but there are plenty of choices. Some combinations you may have never heard of but the classic was awesome!! The meat juicy and the bun was probably the best burger bun ever. You have to try it!!!

Reviewed 4 October 2018

This was not a planned visit but it was raining so hard that I sought shelter in the first place I could. The waitresses first impulse was to laugh because I looked like a drowned rat but they were all very pleasant. It was hard to choose because all the options looked so unhealthy but the plain burger was actually very nice and great value.

Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

We liked the beef burger more than the pork burger
The service was great, the waiters speak good English
Good prices