We stayed for 4 nights and absolutely loved it. The staff were beautiful, friendly, very helpful and always had a warm smile. The breakfast each day had a great selection to choose from and was always fresh. We had lunch one day sitting overlooking the pool which was really relaxing. We were given a complimentary dinner which we used on a Friday night buffet. We never normally like buffet type meals but the food was beautiful. Our room was big and beautiful with spa. We have always said we wouldn't really go back to a place we'd visited because there are too many places in the world to see but after a couple of days at Ratilanna I was wanting to come back already.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled along the banks of the Mae Ping River, Ratilanna Riverside Spa Resort Chiang Mai captures the essence of the destination's Lanna ancestry that subtly appears in its architecture and interior decor. Ratilanna Riverside Spa Chiang Mai is only minutes from the airport and the city's popular night bazaar offering the ultimate indulgence of a five-star urban sanctuary ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Prestigia and Agoda so you can book your Ratilanna Riverside Spa Resort Chiang Mai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ratilanna Riverside Spa Resort Chiang Mai Hotel Chiang Mai
- Ratilanna Riverside Chiang Mai
- Ratilanna Riverside Hotel Chiang Mai
- Sofitel Chiang Mai