All reviewsdaily cleaningwater pressuregreat locationsoimoattvlobbythai
Reviewed 11 February 2012

I enjoyed my stay at Vipa house, once on my way to Chiang Rai and again on my return
Comfortable large clean rooms, friendly staff and very well located off Loi Kroh so close to the night bazaar, bars and restaurants

I would call it a good three star, it has all the usual room amenities so I won't re-list them and it does have free wifi

The only negative is no lift but to be fair the higher floors are cheaper, and they are great value to start with, 1000 bt to 700 bt on my trip

I've stayed in several hotels in this area and if you want a comfy, friendly place to stay at unbeatable value, this is it. I'll be back

Try Marco's at the end of the soi for an evening meal and The No1 on the way for a drink

Room Tip: Lower floor
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 January 2012

We enjoyed our one night stay here....we could easily walk to the night markets.
The room was comfy, spacious, clean; and the staff were helpful. The breakfast (not included) was yummy too.
It would be better if they had free wifi.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 February 2009

Great hotel,great staff,great location-the list goes on.I have stayed in hotels all over Thailand and this is one of the best in the price range i paid.I have found no better staff anywhere in the world,nothing was to much trouble for them day or night and my stay was a real pleasure.Rooms large and cleaned on request,everything worked-no complaints about anything.
This was my first visit to Vipa house,to be quickly followed up by my second when i book next year.
Spoil yourself and give it a try.

• Stayed: January 2009, travelled solo
2  Thank vikings007
Reviewed 30 November 2008

The hotel is not fancy but what made Vipa House great was the people that worked there and the location. The rooms are very confortable and for the prices they charge for rooms I wonder how they make any money. I will be staying there next year for a couple of months.
Thanks again Vipa House

• Stayed: October 2008, travelled solo
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 11 November 2008

The VIPA house was a great place. I was very happy with everything, the rooms are clean and larger than most, great food, friendly staff, excellent location (situated close to everything on Loi Kroh Road. It's located between the Sunday Market and the Night bazaar). The price of the rooms are very reasonable. The rooms range from 400 to 900 baht per night. (depending on the season). Monthly rates are also available from around 7,500 to 12,000 baht (also depending on the season). My room was very clean and comfortable and included air conditioning, room fan, daily cleaning if needed, wireless internet for my laptop computer, hot shower with good water pressure, refrigerator, cable tv, a large comfortable bed (or twin beds are available). Internet and computer are also available in the lobby, inexpensive laundry service with ironing is available daily and cheap transportation is always nearby. .
They have a safe in the hotel, but I never used it because I never felt like I needed it.
I have stayed in many places not nearly this nice for a lot more money, you will not be dissapointed. Just keep in mind you are not paying for a 5 star hotel, so don't expect The HILTON,
You can also check out their website, If you have any other questions, please email me at westbounder@yahoo.com

Joe G. USA

• Stayed: October 2008, travelled with friends
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank JWG500